Chapter 1-How it all began

You we're sitting on the couch watching whatever the tv came on at that time, your parents were workaholics so they really weren't home. At first it was kinda sad that you were home alne a lot but overtime you got used to the sound of your experiments bubbling, you enjoyed the calm noise that left the test tube as you working on a new experiment. It was called "The Pause Ray" when aimed at an object it will freeze its motion until the person that originally used it unpaused them, it still had some kinks here and there but you were almost done when you heard pounding from the front door. You groaned in annoyance as yiu almost dropped it, you dash downstairs pissed off. You open the door to see....Kid Danger and Captain Man!!!

Y

: What are you doing here at my huse?!?!?

Captain Man: Look there is no time to explain but we need to hide in here for a second, Dr. Minaky is after us!

Y

: Ugh Fine! Follow me quickly!

They follow you as you pick up the remote control and flip it no over taking the back piece off revealing a secret button, you pressed it to show a fake wall where the two heros stared amazed. You shoved them in there and closed it while you sat in the couch waiting for Dr. Minaky, you heard banging once more and put on your brave face. You open the door to see Dr. Minaky and his Assistant with soom type of ray with...goo?

Dr. Minaky: Where is Captain Man and Kid Danger?!? I saw them come this way! They must be in here move out of my way!

He pushed you on the ground as you glare at him with anger, you dug in your pocket to reveal a small red button that control "Anger Bot" which was a robot that you created to annulate anyone who you felt threatened by. It flew down the steps and started shooting lasers at the two as the screamed and ran out the house dropping the ray gun, you let the two heros out.

Y/n: Okay there gone now you can stop hiding

Captain Man: Thank you noble citizens for helping us out but I may ask how did you get them to leave and drop there weapon?

Y/n: Easy... I used my robot called "Anger Bot" which uses lasers to hit enemy's, it is long distance so it works no matter how far I am even if I am in Antarctica...don't know why I would be there but it could twice the speed if light so it wouldn't matter

Kid Danger: Wow! So what are you some kid genius?

Y/n: Well....yes I am to be exact and I have others that you have to promise not to tell others!

You saw how excited Kid danger was once you told him about your other invention, you had to admit he was kinda cute though when he smiled. You slightly blushed at the thought but shoved it to the side as you took them to the basement where from the outside it looked like an normal basement, you walked over to a bunch of paint cans and moved one over to show a secret lever. You motion them over as they cautiously moved over to you, you pulled the lever where a panel with a heart appeared.

Kid Danger: Wow! What is this!

Y/n: My parents don't know but this is my secret lab! By the way you might want to hold on to something

Captain Man: Why?

Y/n: You'll find out~

You pulled the lever which made the pannel plummet down very fast causing the Heros to scream, you roll your eyes at thier childish behavior. The pannel stops to show every science nerds dream, it was every high tech machines you could think off. It was awesome to say the least.

Y/n: S.I.R.I open computer

Kid Danger: Siri? Like on your phone?

Y/n: Oh no! It what I call my computer..Here let me explain on what she is
S-secret
I-international
R-radius
I- identifier
She shows me anything dangers or a natural upcoming threat

Captain Man: Hmmm...Hey Kid?

Y/n: Yeah Captain man?

Captain man: Please call me Ray Manchester and I want you to come work with me and Kid Danger to help us fight crime so..how about it?

Kid Danger: Woah! He nevers says that to anyone!

Y/n: Hmm...I don't know

Captain Man: I'll pay you 50$ an hour that you work there!

Y/n: Cool deal!

You smile as you shook his hand, you showed them the door as Rey takes they weapon. You were about to close the door when Kid Danger stopped you

Y/n: Huh? What it is Kid Danger?

Kid Danger: Henry Hart and you are? I never got your name

Y/n: I was hoping you would ask me... its y/n l/n

Henry: Nice name maybe can hang out sometime!

Y/n: I would like that very much Henry

You couldn't help but stare at his soft brown eyes, they were so calming.  I guess henry felt the same to because he was staring into your sweet e/c eyes. The moment was ruined by Rey calling his name which snapped you two out of your trance, you both were blushing madly as he waved goodbye. You went to your room and face planted on your bed sqeasing your plushie before falling asleep.

What a crazy day right?