The best day ever

The award winning most amazing band ever Anxiety! On The Bathroom floor have finally gotten back together, and they had decided to go on a revival tour, leaving their millions of fans...well 2 fans in suspense.
Ryan Ross had agreed to open for them, wanting be apart of the most iconic band ever.
December's Tragedy (formerly known as Waterparks) has also agreed to open for the band. Kyle Fletchers (the band's lead singer, formerly knows as Awsten Knight) expresses his opinion by saying "dUDE ANGELICA (the band's guitarist) IS SO HOT LIKE DAMN ID BANG HER 10/10"
Kropp circle, My chemical romance, idkhow and fall out boy, had also agreed to open for the band.
The other openers include George Salazar who serenaded the band's trumpist Maia, and Barrett Wilbert Weed who sung her well known song "Dead girl walking" while humping air
At the last minute Panic! At The Disco agreed to open for the band as well, last minute they were reunited with former members Ryan Ross Jon Walker and Spencer Smith who combined with Nicole, Dan, and Mike to create a bigger and better than ever panic! At the disco.
Anxiety!'s show included well known back up dancers such as CrankThatFrank, and screamo ukulele man and Taco Bell advertiser Tyler Joseph and his drummer friend Josh Dun.
The band's performance ended with the all the members of Anxiety! screaming the lyrics to Northern Downpour while Dallon Weekes beat them all to death with his classic orange bass, but they went out happily
This event clearly went down in history, and it will be remembered for centuries.