#2 sterling academy school for the super natural

***epilogue***

A tall man and women came walking down Slate Street. Stopped looked at the sign and looked deeply into each others eyes like they were speaking telepathically ***** is this the street said the man ***** *******I believe so said the woman. ****** They turned and walked down the street.

The porch lights flickered as the two passed by dogs barked cats hissed and the lamp posts lights exploded *****that is getting so annoying***** ******just do what I do said the woman suppress your energy. ****** the man breathed in and exhaled and a dark purple haze emitted from him haven't had to do that so long I have forgotten how to do that. They smiled at each other then the woman said I sense him, he is near as do I said the man they reached a hill and on top a Victorian style house they walked up the hill and the woman almost knocked on the door the man said no! He held her hand before she could touch it. What she said. Cassandra that door is made of Moroccan silver purest silver in the world. Oh my god I didn't even see it thank you Cain she said. Enchantment he said and snapped his fingers and the door opened he said to him self head master knight said it may be difficult. They called out hello, hello is any one here. who is it a stern sharp voice came from the top of the smoky black stair case and there stood a woman a tall woman in a black night gown her long flowing hair was black shadows with streaks of white coming from her hair line and was swept over to one shoulder her eyes were silver and gold and looked perfect on her heart shaped head why are you standing in my front door oh said the woman in a softer voice, come in quickly. she came gracefully down the steps to the door stuck her head out the door looked left then right then popped her craning neck back through the door way and let them in. Clouse you may come down from your room I know you are watching sorry aunt Helen said a boy about the age of fourteen came out of the left wing and down the picture filled hallway and stood at the top of the left stair well hair just as dark as his aunts and eyes just the same it was as if they were twins you could have sat them next to each other and would have thought that Helen was his mother. Clouse come down our guests are not here to see me she said to her nephew. He walked with such grace it looked as if he hovered over the steps which Cain and Cassandra were quite sure he was doing. He walked in the sitting room greeted his aunt then his to guests then waited for them to sit down be for he seated him self. Would you like some tea Helen asked them? Helen snapped her fingers and a table came out of the ground and the cream and sugar seemed to forge them selves from shadows Oh yes please said Cassandra. Helen asked the couple what they needed to speak about. We would like Clouse to attend sterling academy Helen looked at her nephew. He looked at her giving her a pleading look. She looked at Clouse and said well why not but he must be given a room with space and a table will be needed for his snake. He thanked her and gave her a hug oh thank you Aunt Helen. It's a boarding school but you can find your clothes in crows claw there he will find all of his books and needed acquirements. Cain asked Helen if he could speak with her in private and the two walked out Cassandra studied Clouse and at the only article of jewelry he was wearing two rings. He saw her looking at them and said they were my fathers he disappeared when I was born and my mother gave them to me on her death bed. We can't dwell on the past he said smiling. Can you please tell me about the school he said? Cassandra told him that the school was built in northern Alaska. Why because of its remote location we can have a safe learning place and the climate and hours of sun make it ideal for or "other" students she said here is a brochure at that point Cain and Helen walked back whispering***be careful we have had some rumor attacks from the inquisitional school will start again said Cain. Which one. Mother Mary's inquisitional school. It seems so, not every war can be won.