Felix And The Magical Pony Ride

"AHHHHHH ITS A FUCKING UNICORN BITCHHHHHHHH" Felix shouted at you when he saw the pony ride at the carnival.

"Felix it's just a po-"

"NO ITS NOT ITS A UNICORN OMGAHHH!!! IT LOOKS JUST LIKE CHANGBIN OMG LETS GO I CANT WAIT TO RIDE HIM" He proceeded to scream.

"Ride him mhmmmm" You reply sarcastically.

"OMG I MEANT THE UNICORN NOT CHANGBIN CHEESUS CHRIST GET SOME HELP YOU SINFUL ASS BITCH" after that he proceeded to throw a cross at you and screamed "the power of Christ compels you". It hit your head and you passed out. Next thing you know, you are on the ride with Felix who is just bursting in uwus because that fetus gets too excited when it comes to riding things. I SWEAR HE IS NOT GAY I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE IT BUT PROMISE YOU HE IS NOT.

ok maybe just a little bit *slaps self*

After you got off the ride he proceeded once again to drag your moldy ass to a nearby, sketchy looking hotdog stand. Felix order 10 of them because he can fit them all in his a- 

~NO NO NO~

~NOT ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER~

He bought 10 of them so he can give 8 of them to the other crackheads of Stray Kids, one for himself and one for, you guest it, for his Sugar Daddy Changbin. 

wait....

did you really think he was gonnna give you the last hotdog?

well you're wrong.

never

judge a boob 

by its cover 

 (the boob part was a typo but i'm leaving that there)

*insert Felix yeeting the sausage in your mouth*

The sausage went into your mouth and directly down your throat which made your hormonal ass shout "YES DADDY" which made Felix jump and throw another cross at you but you dodged it and also it kinda made you wonder where the fuck he keep them? well they smell like shit anyways so you could probably guess where...

moving on...

As soon as you and Felix got back the crack kids dorms, Changbin literally wasted no time and pushed you against a wall and started choking you with his hands while threatening you that if you ever in your life call Felix your Daddy, he will make Jisung rape you. 

Anyways Chan saved your ass and dragged Changbin back to his sugar baby Felix.  

so you better fucking thank Chan because you could've died.

actually you probably wouldn't since Changbin has baby hands but his rap skills and his fucking hot face could've killed you so likeeeee......

yeeee....

then you all ate hotdogs

went to sleep

and had diarrhea the next morning

because the sausages were sketchy as fuck.

anyways have a good one mate.

don't forget to keep on choking on 3racha's dicks

stan god aka Hyunjin's visuals

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE KEEP FELIX AWAY FROM CHANGBIN LOOKING PONY RIDES

or otherwise you will once again be hit with the power of his sacred minecraft crosses.

..........  

ok please dont ask me what the fuck that was but me and my friend used our dried up humor to create this so if you hate this im truly sorry

stan stray kids mother truckers

stan 3racha ninjas

and most importantly

STAN MINECRAFT YOU KRUSTY KRAB LOOKING ASS BITCH

(btw you all beautiful im shaking <3)