Chapter 1

Sadie's P.O.V.

Ugh im so tired i cant keep my eyes open. Working a twelve hour shift at the club was so exhausting. Why did i offer to work a double shift? Stupid me bet i wont do that again. I work as a bar tender to pay my way through college. I lost my parents in a car accident my freshman year of college. They left everything to me. Im now in my junior year of college. These past few years have so hard without them and taking care of my daughter Kayla who is six months old. Her father Trevor and i dated off and on since freshman year til i found out i was pregnant. Then we started growing apart but we still manage to raise Kayla together. I thought he would run from his responsibilities but he didnt he stayed the entire time taking care of me and making sure our daughter would be okay. I think me getting pregnant changed him for the better and im so thankful for that. He moved to another city two hours away but he still makes time for his daughter. Trevor picks Kayla up every weekend to spend time with her and to see his family. They always tell me how beautiful and smart she is. I love my daughter with my entire heart and soul. I have to make sure she grows up happy as i was when i was young. My parents cherished me and tried to shield me from the outside world as best they could. My parents were very kindhearted and loved to help people who were less fortunate. I wasnt a very outgoing person but i son learned to let go of my insecurities and have fun.