What has happened to me

I am Marry.Yes you think that Gary and Ib killed me well you're right I'm living in a place where I am a ghost but I finally see the real world!!I'm so happy but... no one seems to see me so I just follow Ib around because... she was the closest thing I've had to a friend. I will tell you MY POV of what happened. My father just painted this gallery and just left I was his unborn child that he always wanted. So when he made this world he made it for me. He knew he could never see me but I never knew that... but luckily for him he had a son I never meet but I remember fathers face like it was only a hour ago I saw him. I promise that I would be a good girl but dad never got me. When ever someone felt the same as me I dragged them into the same world as me. One day a girl and a boy came felt the same as me!! So I brought them to my world. I really wanted a friend. This boy looked a lot like father so I don't like him. The girl I liked a lot her name was Ib .I wanted Ib to myself so we could play forever in my world or in the real world. I don't know why Ib liked Garry more then me and Garry hated my guts and I don't know why.I just want a friend.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

So tell meh what you think and I will update later

see you later meh ghouls