Welcome to Maluboo

LOCATION: Larvey's House
"Hrvy wake up!" I yell. It is summer break and we have it all to ourselves so we might as well make the most of it.
"I'm up!" Hrvy complains rubbing his eyes, to wake himself up. This summer should be nice and relaxing...
LOCATION: Breva's house
"Alright you wanna help me make the invitations!" Brent said excitedly.
"Sure!" Eva said rolling her eyes with a bit of excitement she was a YouTuber so of course she liked a little diy!
Brent pulled out scented markers and a glittery notebook and Eva thought, oh why? Why am I dating him?  She shook her head at the thought laughing it off she loved Brent but sometimes he could be a little... Brent.
LOCATION: Luna's house
Luna peered in the mailbox and saw a art project great! She thought rolling her eyes at the artwork. It's probably from Brent!
She opened it to see a piece of lined paper that said 'MALUBOO'  he couldn't even spell Malibu right.
It had drawings of sun, sand and more things that looked like just what she needed so she wrote the word RSVP in big black letters on the front.
LOCATION: Breva's house
"I got them all back Eva everyone Rvsp!" Brent exclaimed.
Lexi and Ben walked in looking through the invitations.
"You invited Loren, Hrvy, And Malu?!" Lexi angrily yelled.
"What's wrong with that?!" Brent asked.
Sometimes Lexi wondered about her brother he was dumber then a box of rocks, and that was an insult to rocks.
But still she kept her mouth shut and waited for the drama to arise tomorrow.
LOCATION: Larvey's house
"Hrvy, wake up! Today's vacation day!" I yell excitedly!
Even though I wanted a relaxing summer I was super excited about this trip so I shook Hrvy to get him up quicker!
"Ok, ok!" Hrvy says throwing his hands up in defeat we rush to the car and head to the airport, where I see the devil herself Malu!
And a sign that says 'WELCOME TO MALUBOO' and now I know why Brent put that on the invitations.