7 Minutes of Heaven Game

Couple in this chapter:

Alucard x Ruby
Gusion x Lesley
Hayabusa x Kagura
Clint x Layla (but not going to join in the game)

Nahhhh...Let's start now bitches!

3

2

1.....

Alucard's POV
Today, me and my friends went over Clint's house for our slumber party....

Clint: What should we play guys?

Ruby: I don't know bruh

Gusion: How about 7 minutes of Heaven, guys?

Lesley: Hmmm, I think it's not that good

Gusion: C'mon guys. This is just for fun

Kagura: What da fuccckk!!! I am gonna lose my virginity tonight?!

Ruby: Yup, Kag. Not only yours, all of us will lose our virginity tonight

Some of my friends are already in a relationship while Ruby and I were not yet. I was kinda nervous with a little bit of excitement

(The 4 Authors: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Why are you excited Alu?)

All of us were virgins but tonight, we were not that innocent anymore. I spin the bottle and it pointed to.........

Hayabusa and Kagura!!!!

They went inside the closet. We were laughing because we will hear them moaning later😂😂😂

Layla: Kag, Haya!!! 7 minutes starts now!!!!

They were talking inside and looks like that Kagura was a little bit nervous because she was getting to fuck up by her boyfriend. After a few seconds, we heard Kagura moaning😂😂 she was really funny. Hayabusa was also moaning because they feel so good

Kagura's POV
5 minutes were left for us and I was moaning so loud. I heard our friends were laughing so hard. I sat on his lap and felt his rock hard cock. He started to thrust inside. I bounce up and down and held tight on his shoulders. He slapped my ass and I moaned.

Me: Aahh~ahhh...Haya, uhh...It's so big...

Hayabusa: Shit! That pussy is so tight!

Me: Can you make me cum? 4 minutes left for us, Haya.

Hayabusa: Of course, Kag. I will go faster until we cum.

He groaned as he went faster hitting my G-spot. He kissed me and I moaned between our kiss.

Lesley: 1 MINUTE LEFT!!!!!

Oh shit! 1 minute left and I was almost at my climax....

Me: Uhhhhh~ahhhh...Haya...I am cumming!!!!

Hayabusa: Don't worry. I am almost there, my dear

Hayabusa's POV
We reached our climax and I licked her fluids that came out of her pussy. After that she sucked my cock and cum into it. They opened the closet doors and they saw us panting really hard.

Alucard: How's going on now, bro?

Me: Tired

Ruby: Kagura are you okay?

Kagura: Yah! I am fine. Thank you for fucking me up, Haya😂😂😂

Me: Your welcome, Kag.

Clint: I better clean this up for a while for the next pair that will lost their virginity😂😂😂😂

Ruby: I think we girls are getting pregnant after this😂😂😂

Lesley: I agree, girl😂

After Clint cleaned up the closet, Kagura spin the bottle and it was pointed to.......

Gusion and Lesley......

Ok, they will now start fucking each other.......

Gusion's POV
It was my turn with Lesley. We went inside the closet. Lesley took off her clothes and I took off mine too. I started to rub my fingers in her pussy.

Lesley: Kiss me baby

She was so desperate😂 I follow her command and our tounges were just playing inside.

Me: Hurry up, Lesley! 5 mins left!!

Lesley: Are you sure that you're gonna put that big cock in my pussy?

Me: Enough talking, Les!!! I am going in!!!

Lesley: Ugghhh~ahhhh~ahhh....Gusion!!!! Ohhhh!!! Fuck me harder!!!!

Me: Arghhh~you like it baby?

Lesley: Ohhhh~yesss!!! Ahhhh.....

Layla's POV
I guess Lesley and Gusion were enjoying there. Ruby and Alucard were kinda freaking out because they have no choice that they will be partners in this game. We are laughing of what we heard inside the closet.

Kagura and Hayabusa: 1 MINUTE LEFT!!!!!

After one minute, we saw a laughing Gusion and moaning Lesley😂😂😂 they kinda enjoy the game😂😂😂 We laugh so hard like we are gonna lost our minds😂😂😂😂😂 We spin the bottle and it pointed to the last pair......

Alucard and Ruby!!!!!

Me and Clint were not included in this game because we are the hosts of this slumber party😁😁😁

Ruby's POV
I was kinda nervous because I know Alucard is my best friend and now we are gonna lost our virginty😂😂. I have feelings for him but I am shy to confess it to him. We went inside and we were quiet for a few seconds. He suddenly kissed me and he took off my clothes.

Me: Why I am the only one naked? That's not fair!!!

I took off his shirt and I saw his fabulous abs❤. It made my heart beat faster. He unzip his pants and I was shocked.....

Me: Is that a man's cock!?

Alucard: Yes, my dear. Suck it first.

I sucked his cock and I was enjoying it. After that, I sat on his lap. He inserted his cock inside of me. I feel it was painful but it gives me pleasure.

Me: Ahhh~ughhh...Alu..ahhhh

Alucard: You're so tight, sweetheart....

I shocked when he called me "sweetheart". Does he have feelings for me? I can't assume that much because I don't want to get hurt. I was moaning so loud because his cock was thrusting inside of me hitting my G-spot.

Me: Ahhhh~Hit it more, baby~ughhh

Alucard: As you wish, Ruru.....

Gusion: 3 MINUTES LEFT!!!!

3 minutes left and I haven't cum yet. He went faster and it made me lean my head on his shoulder. I leaved him a love mark on his neck.

Alucard: Ruby, will you be my girlfriend?

Me: Ohhh~yesss~ahhhh.... Of course!!!

Alucard: Arghh....Good girl....

The 7 minutes were over and we were panting so hard. He kissed me again and he whispered......

Alucard: I love you Ruby. I am so sorry for being so shy to you....

Me: It's okay, Alu.😁😘