Memories and Sehun's girl?

Chapter 15 - Memories and Sehun's girl?

Katrina's Point of view*

I feel so dizzy, what in the hell happened? I feel like theres something heavy on my arm. I slowly opened my eyes and i was shock because i didn't know where the hell am i.

"Where am I?" I mumbled and something moved on my arm, i looked and saw Sehun's head on my arm, sleeping. So cute

Wait what? Anyway Why am I here?

"Ah? Sehun..." I spoke up which made him woke up

He was shock and held my hands "Kat! Your finally up! Are you alright..?" Wow well wasn't that surprising. "Fine, i guess." I replied

Silence.

"What.. Happened?" I asked breaking the silence. He sighed, he was about to say something but the Chen interrupted him "Katrina. You're finally awake!" He yelled as he ran and hugged me.

I chuckled by he's cuteness. Since when did we became this close though? I suddenly feel dizzy, whats happening? "Kat! Katrina!!" Those were the last words i heard.

I felt pain.

<memories she remembered while sleeping>

"Sehun!" I whined

"Oh whats wrong?" He asked me while he wiped my tears.

"Huhuhu, i was scared! Because i couldnt find you!!" I punched his shoulder twice. He chuckled which made me smile

"Dummy! I was hiding in the tree, Over there.." He pointed

"Dont go there anymore, okay!?" I hugged him tightly....

<end>

"Yah, gwenchana? Are u alright!" Sehun held both of my cheeks while i was still half asleep. Why was he in my dream? And we were little? What the....?

"You passed out! Don't scare me-" he stopped. I gave him a confused look while scratching my eyes. I yawned and was finally awake. I was still probably on my confuse/face since the dream i had.

Why is Sehun there?

And why were we so small?

Is that the past?

It cant be.

Theres so many questions, i cant answer! Why?! "Earth to Katrina.." I heard Chen and he was waving his hand on my face. I smiled

Just forget about it?

"Chen? Could you give us a moment." What the hell did i say that? Why am I not in my mind today?! Chen nodded and left.

Sehun was just looking at me. I can feel my cheeks heating up so i looked away.

"What is it?" Oh great. He's back to his so cold-attitude.

I rolled my eyes "just when I passed out, I had this dream-" "OPPPA!!! Sehun oppa!!!" Someone barged in, i saw Chen holding back the girl but she was obviously too strong.

"Hehe..?" Chen gave Sehun a look.

...

This girl has been really distracting, she's been staring at me for the whole 10 minutes what's with this girl? Aish. I faked smiled and she rolled her eyes.

Ugh, i hate those girls.

I heard Chen and Sehun conversation while the girl still keep looking at me.

"Why is she here?! Isnt she supposed to be in America for 5 months!" Sehun whispered to Chen. America?

"I dont know. She just barged in here while i was palying on my phone, i tried to stop her." Chen replied

I look back at the girl who was looking at me. She is pretty, she had a long black-brownish hair, she had a very fashionable dress which make her look spoilt.

"Katrina, this is Irene-" "HIS GIRLFRIEND." She cut off Sehun's words and obviously pointed out the 'obvious'. It seems like Sehun was shocked.

But I felt jealously.

Finally admitted it huh?

What..? No.

Wait am I?

"Nice to meet you, Irene. Katrina" is all i could say and i offered a hand which this b- Irene ignored. Such an ignorant person. I put my hand back and just smiled.

...

Sehun and Irene left couple of hours ago. God she was annoying, she whined at everything. She's like a freaking 5 years old I tell you. Me and Chen was the only in my room, he was cleaning up and i was thinking about the dream i had.

Why was Sehun there?! Ugggggh.

"Hey, I'm gonna leave now. I think Your parents will come anytime soon." He said and he bid his goodbye. I thank him. I lay back down again and thinking ..

A lot has happened today huh?

--------

A/N: oh hey, so short and such a late update.

Thanks to all you who has been reading till now. Even though its boring~

Why was Sehun there?!

Who's Irene?

Is that really Sehun girlfriend?

Is Katrina really falling for him again?

Please vote or comment so i know your reading this!

Thank you all so much.

Ill try to update as soon as possible. I have exams this week so it'll probably take long so I'm sorry for that but ill try!

Thank you again. See ya 😊

Follow me on twitter ;

twitter.com/RealSweg

[nice username, i know] not.