trans guy Yuu

Summary: yuu has a breakdown only to be found by touko.

Setting: and au where you is trans. Touko and yuu are already dating.

Yuu stared at himself in the mirror. he was getting ready for the school day when he stopped to look at himself. He looked at his shoulder length hair, his chest, although just a pump it was still visible, his curves and short stature. He hated it, everything about his body.

He had known he was trans ever since sixth grade, when he found out what the word mente.

But his parents have freely expressed their hate for trans and gay people. So he could never express how he really felt.

Today he felt perticulerly dysphoric. He was depressed the whole day. Self pitying instead of listening to lectures.

But the awful feeling washed away once he laid eyes on his gorgeous girlfriend. He often wonders how he ended up with such a girl. She was kind, talented, smart, and damn, so sexy. Yeah she was a dork and a flustered mess, but he loved her none the less.

Touko noticed how strange yuu was acting during their student council meeting. She was spacing out and had a dull look in her eyes. What could be wrong with her? Touko thought.

It came to the end of the meeting. Everyone packed up and said their goodbyes. Touko wanted to ask you if she wanted to walk with her but yuu was already out of the door, rushing towards the school.

Seriously what is up with her today? She didn't even give me a kiss hello like she usually does, Touko thought. She rushed out of the door as well. Following yuu and trying to catch up with her.

Why why why, yuu thought, why am I like this.

He rushed towards the school bathroom. He was frustrated and tired.

He got into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. Good thing school was over and practically no one would be at the school.

I can't take it anymore I can't

Yuu pulled out a pair of craft scissors from his backpack. He had been cutting something in art and accidentally taken them with him.

He took out his pigtails. He brought the scissors up to his hair,

And began to cut.

He snipped it away. Inch by inch. Cutting it jaggedly and uneven.

He began to shake, and his chest tightened up. Hot tears began to roll down his face. He dropped the scissors and fell to the floor. He curled up in a sitting position, hugging his knees and sobbed.

Why does it have to be like this? Why can't I be normal? Why am I so-so

"Arrhhgg!!" He yelled and a threw the scissors across the bathroom. It hit a stall door and git the ground with a clank.

She went into this bathroom right? Touko thought.she opened the stall and stepped inside. Only to see a sobbing yuu curled up in a ball, hair all over the floor.

"Y-yuu!" Touko yelled, taken aback by the situation. Yuu jumped and looked up at touko.

Yuu frantically whipped her eyes and tried to compose himself.

"O-oh! Touko wha-what are you doing here?" Yuu tried to look as normal as possible. But it was hard to look normal when your crying and covered in your own hair.

Touko rushed over to yuu and crouched down to her.

"Yuu what's wrong?! What's going on?! Are you okay?!"

"U-uhm i-i" she was a stuttering mess. No no no now I have to tell her. I can't tell her she'll hate me.

"Why did you cut your hair?!" Touko didn't have any idea what could wrong. All she knew was that her precious girlfreind was very distressed and she needed to comfort her.

"I-i can't tell you. You'll hate me" yuu said nervously. She had stopped crying but her voice was still wavy and on edge.

"Yuu, you can tell me anything. I could never hate you. What is it?"

"It's ju-just hard to say. So, please please don't think lesser of me"

Touko grabbed yuu's shoulders, forcing her to look into her eyes.

"Yuu, what is it?" Touko said it a little more sternly that time.

Yuu gulped.

"I-i-i-I'm transgender and I feel like a boy but I'm not, I'm sorry!" Yuu said it fast and quick. She was terrified of what touko would think.

Oh god she'll hate me and leave and never speak to me again oh no oh n-

Her thoughts were cut off with a hug. A soft, warm hug.

"Yuu, there's nothing to apologise for. It's okay. It doesn't change a thing. I still live you. It doesn't matter what you are, it matters who you are. And your my kind, smart, precious yuu."

Yuu was stunned by her words. She felt a wave of relief was over him. He began to cry again into touko's shoulder.

Touko pulled yuu in closer and began to run her fingers thru his freshly cut hair. Petting him like a cat.

"Sshh shh" touko soothed. "Your such a handsome man darling"

That only mad you cry harder. She tightly gripped onto to touko. Wetting her school uniform, but touko didn't care.

Touko continued to sooth yuu as she sobbed for another ten minutes.

Once you started to calm down touko asked her a question.

"Is there a different name you would like to be called?"

Yuu thought for a moment, she had been thinking of one for a while.

"Y-yuito"

"Hmm, I like it, yuito" touko said, trying out the name.

Touko brought yuito back up into a sitting position. She whipped the remaining tears away and fluffed his short hair.

"Well, yuito, just know I'm always going to be here, no matter what, even if you killed someone I would help you bury the body"

They both giggled at that.

"I'm so glad your my boyfriend" said touko.

Yuito felt so happy. Happier then he'd ever been. He smiled a tearing smile and luanched forward. He kissed touko passionately.

They sat on the bathroom floor, sitting on hair, making out, and feeling more content then ever.