Summer

I was on my way to go to summer school. Not the type where I had to do school work cause I failed  but the one that my parent made me. I was in a musical instrument summer school. Where I mostly spent my day 9:00am till 3:00pm Monday through Thursday. I played the violen. At first when I played the violen I thought I would love it forever. But know I fell out of it. I'm not into it as I was 5 years ago. The only reason I go is to visit my friends.
It was Thursday afternoon. And I was waiting to get out of this place. Its already boring enough to just listen to the conductor talk about how we should perfect every single part of the music. Ugh just end it already.
Just 5 more minutes and I could go to the park with my friends. Right after summer school ended the conductor would bring us to the park. That's the only think I liked about this summer school anyways. I met up with my friends.
I had 5 friends that I would usally meet up with. Nataly, Ashley, Jalisa, Maddy, kristal. They were younger than me. About 3-2 years younger than me. I was in high school. Freshman. :) we would usally talk about how things were since we don't see each other in school days. Due to alot of work. And stress.
2 hours have passed and they had to go. I was sad to see them go but I knew I couldn't make them stay since it was getting late. And dark. I stayed at the park for 10 minutes.