Part I - JG Qoutes

Hi Maffles so here you go ! Here's the following Qoutes from Paper Towns 

                                                         Chapter I - Paper Town

Life has become the future. Every moment of your life is lived for the future.

Look at all those cul-de-sacs, the streets that turn in on themselves all the houses that were built to fall apart. All those paper people in their paper houses burning the furniture to stay warm. All the paper kids drinking the beer some bum bought for them at the paper convenience store. Everyone demented with the mania of owning things. All the things paper-thin and paper-frail.

Margo always loved mysteries. And in everything that came afterward, I could never stop thinking that maybe she loved mysteries so much that she became one.

Maybe all the strings inside him broke.

Maybe by imagining these futures we can make them real, and maybe not, but either way we must imagine them.

Maybe this time she wanted to be found, and to be found by me.

Maybe we're grass-our roots so interdependent that no one is dead as long as someone is still alive.

My days had a pleasant identicalness about them. I had always liked that: I liked routine. I liked being bored. I didn't want to but I did.

My parents always liked it when I cursed in front of them. I could see the pleasure of it in their faces. It signified that I trusted them, that I was myself in front of them.

Peeing is like a good book in that it is very, very hard to stop once you start.

People are different when you can smell them and look up close, you know?

Q, you're going to go to Duke. You're going to be a very successful lawyer-or-something and get married and have babies and live your whole little life, and then you're going to die, and in the last moments, when you're chocking on your own bile in the nursing home, you'll say to yourself:'Well, I wasted my whole goddamned life, but at least I broke into SeaWorld with Margo Roth Spiegelman my senior year of high school. At least I carpe'd that one diem.

She had the kind of fingers you want to interlace with your own.

She is close enough to me that I can see her, because even now there is the outward sign of visible light, even at night in this parking lot on the outskirts of Algoe. After we kiss, our foreheads touch as we stare at each other. Yes, I can see her almost perfectly in this cracked darkness.

She loved mysteries so much that she became one.

// END OF CHAPTER I Guys // 

' Fan Vote Comment '