Chapter 1: Shifted Worlds

Yellow everyone~! Shimigitsu21 here~ It's been so long like 3 or 4 years since I stopped updating the books? Anyways, I tried to make another crossover book. It's a request from my little sister~!

Also, take note that this book will follow the episodes that's happening on Re: zero but with Kaneki on the ride, things will be a bit twisty~

Might as well warn you all, that this crossover book you're about to read will have some major spoilers to those who haven't watched and read Tokyo Ghoul and Re: zero~

By the way, this will only be the 3rd POV in this chapter~

Now, onto the story~❤️

~~~~~~~

A certain boy in an orange tracksuit entered a convenience store.

Subaru stood there, spotting a manga that catch his eye. There was no motive behind what he was doing as he walked toward the shelves, picked it up, and began reading it.

Quietly passing the time, goofing around, and skipping through the plots of its story. Despite this, he fully knows that he shouldn't stay too long but you can't blame him though. He got attracted by its art style of it.

While flipping the pages, in the corner of his eye, he stared at a couple outside the window.

They were smiling and giggling, spreading their love around the public. Once the lovebirds went away, he sighed and puts the manga he was reading back on the shelves.

His chest tightened as Jealousy somewhat sprouted.

Why can't I find someone to love?

Out of his thoughts, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He remembered setting it to notify him about the anime he was watching.

"Ah.."

Right, the moment Subaru opened his phone, a new episode was released.

He quickly pressed on it and clicked the link which sends him to a familiar website. Luckily, the convenience store has free wifi, so he got to his desired website without any problems.

It was called FutureAnime.net. Username [RedPandaaa], the creator of the website, releases numerous anime series daily. Hell, including its mangas.

Not to mention, this website doesn't need any login setups nor any paid service which means that you can freely watch any anime you want without any interruptions.

It was also convenient that it adjusts perfectly well with his flip phone. Though it's a shame that his phone was small but hey, the quality of the video was top-notch.

Subaru couldn't help but smile.

How lucky he was to find this hidden gem at the bottom list of his Google search.

"But seriously, was this underrated? There's barely any comments or reviews.."

Now that Subaru mentioned it, almost all of the anime on this website barely had any reviews. No signs of any positive commentary or disliked notes. It was like he was the only one watching and leaving comments.

Although he thought that, if Subaru tried to observe it closely, there were numerous comments in the manga.

"Well, not like it matters. Let's just watch.."

It didn't even take him a second as he pressed the play button while moving toward a pillar near his left. Standing there in a comfortable posture, he continued to watch through his phone.

Never minding a few people looking at him while he casually lowers the volume, only enough sound that Subaru can perfectly hear it. 

[Shinohara-san..?]