Timelessly Lost

It all started from what I remember, three days ago. The whole world was told that the end of the world was near. Many of us was being evacuated to underground bunkers in secluded areas, the north pole, south pole, Alaska, Easter Island and the coast of Russia, but a few of us like me and two of my friends were taken to someplace where nobody else where going. We had no clue what was install for us, they just told us we were special and we had to take part in a little experiment of theirs.

I should introduce myself, my name's Meg Devlin, I have snow white hair, I also have neon green eyes, I'm about 5'3" and weigh very little, I'm fifteen years old, I have no known family so I grew up in an orphanage with the older kids bulling me. My usual attire mainly consists of black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a red hoodie and a black leather jacket, also with some red converse.

One of my friends called Sophie Kaiba, she has dark brown mid back hair, with bright blue eyes, she's about 5'5", she's sixteen years old, she as well as me has no family but she got fostered when she was a child, she normally wears white denim jeans, a black t-shirt and a blue denim jacket, with black ankle boots.

My other friend Sapphire Yuki, she has shortish pink hair, darker at the top and lighter going towards the bottom, she also has blue eyes with a golden hint, she's 5'6", she's sixteen years old, and she has no blood-related family but she was adopted at the age 6 to an Asian family, I hadn't seen her in years. She use to wear a black shirt, a red jacket and blue denim skirt with white knee high boots.

We were told news about the end of the world through media, the TV news, the internet and newspapers, a day after the news came out people showed up at the orphanage asking for me, some were wearing suits with thick sunglasses on and a earpiece, others where wearing white cloaks and had clipboards on hand.

"Excuse me may we please speak to Miss. Devlin?" One of the white coats proclaimed in one of the most poshest British accents I've ever heard. She asked the care worker, Kelly, Who just led her up to my room and knocked on my door.

"Meg? There's some white coats here to see you. May we come in?" In response I opened the door and stepped aside to welcome them into my shared room.

They looked at Kelly as if to tell her to leave, which she did, they turned to me closing my door. "Hello Miss Devlin, we have a few questions for you."

I glanced at them critically, looking down again and sitting on my bed. "Shoot away."

She brought out her clipboard and a pen, "do you smoke?"

"No."

"Do you do drugs?"

"No."

"Are you and alcoholic?"

"No."

"Do you like this orphanage?"

"No."

"Why?"

"This place is so boring, I've been brought up here all my life without any love or family, I want a family, my family. I want my life. I want excitement."

At each of my answers they wrote something down, the lady holding the clipboard headed towards the door. "It seems you wish is about to come true. If you'll follow us." Doing as they asked I followed them outside. And there it was a black, shady van, the windows having bars on them didn't help how scared I was then. Maybe following them wasn't such a good idea, so of course i stopped walking towards the van, and started walking backwards towards the orphanage.

Wrong move, the guys in black suite came up behind me, grabbed my forearms and draged me towards the van, and took me away.

After a four hour drive we arrived at our destination, which look completely like a normal building, but inside was a different story. Inside the walls were completely white even the floors, on the sides there where door with small windows too high for me to see through, but i knew this place were a science lab.

After a ten minuet walk I decided to brake the ice. "What do you want with me?" Clique question I know but I had to ask.

"Why do they always ask that? Look over the past few years we've been watching you," not creepy at all, "and you're special."

"Wait, wait hold on what do ya mean, 'special'?" Are they trying to insult me or does that just come along with the explanation?

"We mean you're not like other kids your age," i made a hand movement to say 'carry on', "you're not from this dimension. Ok now they are just making up a load of bull.

Before I could even get a chance to reply, they shoved me into a room and locked the door. My new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy partners, what do ya think to mine and sapphires newest book, this is a working progress so we are open to any idea for this book, the pic on the side is of what Meg looks like and for the song i thought why not, so thanks everyone

PEACE OUT BROZ!!!!!