Chapter 1:

My sister is the most important thing to me, most people fight or even hate there siblings, but my sister, she is a fighter, and I plan on giving her everything. 

Im here talking with her doctors because its her birthday and I got her tickets to a band she loves and all I want is to have her go see them. Even though I know my mom will never agree.

"Dr. Jones, mom please can she leave just tonight, ill bring her to the concert and right back I promise, she needs this, she is drowning inside from being here, plus its her 13th birthday, she needs this." I beg her doctor. 

"Olivia, she is not well, I need her to be safe here." My mom says before the doctor even spoke a word.

"Doctor, please, is she ok to leave just a few hours?" I beg again. 

"Technley she is ok now, and my honset medical opinion, I believe she will be ok with one night out, but she needs to come back right after, and you need to watch her breathing, her every movement, and please bring her right back here after the concert, I mean as long as its ok with your mother, its fine with me."

I look at my mom waiting to see what she has to say. I can tell she wants to say no, she rather have Liv locked up in a room where no germs or anyone can touch her. 

She takes a deep breath "fine, two hours and right back here, got it." She finally agrees.

I can not believe it she agreed. Now its time to make sure Liv has the best 13 birthday ever.

I run back into Liv's room and tell her the good news so we can get going before we are to late. 

"Olivia, what is your problem." Liv ask me as I run back into her room. 

"Pack a bag, I have a surprise for you." I say. 

Im not going to tell her were we are going until the concert starts. Just to make things even better, but to make them even better, I got her back stage passes.

"But I cant leave are you crazy." She laughs. 

"Crazy probably, insane more like it, but come on, put your mask on and your inhaler and anything you might need, its time to celebrate your 13th birthday!

I grab her hand as we walk out of the hosible into the cold winter air. We both are not dressed for a concert, but thats ok thats not what this night is about. 

I just want Liv to be a normal 13 year old girl for a few hours on her birthday. 

"Can you at least tell me where we are going." She ask me, but I just shake my head. 

"Its been a long time since I been out of the hospital, its like I forgot what the real world looks like." She laughs, but I could tell she was not joking, even though she wanted me to think so.

After a 20 minute drive we finally arrive at the arena. 

"Olivia? Where are we?" She ask nervously. 

"You will see come on were going to be late." I grab her hand as we walk to the intrence. 

We are a little late and there are all ready tons of people here, like millions of people, I have never seen so many teenage girls in my life. 

"Why are we at the stadium?" She ask again. 

"You will see." I tell her again. She is making this really hard to keep a secret to the last minute, plus I am bad at keeping secrets so I am surprised I kept it this long. 

We rech the ticket stand and I hand her the tickets and she stamps it and shows us the way to our seats, which by the way are front row seats.

I can tell she is looking around trying to figure out what we are doing here because she stopped asking me, now she is smart enough to figure it out her self.

"Wait, Olivia, please don't tell me were are here to see One direction!" She figured it out. Probably from all the one direction t shirts. 

I nod my head. 

And she screams, screams so loud my ears are going to explode.