1.

Andy's POV

So it's just another day at school. I'm at lunch sitting down looking at everyone around me. Everyone is in their cliques. Talking,laughing and overall having fun.

I wish I could be like them.

The popular girls all together. They're all so beautiful and can wear whatever they want because they have the perfect body.

Why can't I be beautiful?

The jocks next to them. So muscular and athletic and really handsome. Most of them dating the popular girls.

Why can't I be athletic or be dating them?

Even the "nerds" all sit together and look happy and like they are having fun

Why can't I be as smart as them?

And them there's me sitting alone in the corner. No one sitting at my table. I'm like invisible. No one notices me.

I don't really have friends more like acquaintances. The friends I had ditched me. So I really keep to myself.

I got snapped back into reality by the bell. Everyone always takes their sweet ass time to get to class and I'm the complete opposite. I want to get there fast. I speed walk to class and sit down in the back.I open my notebook and start doodling until everyone else gets there and class starts.

Mrs B gets up and starts to talk about what we are going to do today in English class. Not everyone is paying attention as usual. It's so annoying.Suddenly the door opens and everyone stares. This tall curly hair boy comes in. I think he is new. I've never seen him before.

So here's the first chapter :) my friend Mel gave me a few ideas and she's helping me. Let me know what you thought about the first chapter

-Kelly