My Cake

1st of all , I wanna thank all 500 followers 😙 you guys don't know how much this means to me.

2nd of all , enjoy this 500 followers one shot I wrote day before yesterday , yesterday and today .

3rd of all , half of this one shot was going to be published in my art book . And I went like , hey ! Why not make it my 500 followes special ? XD

And lastly .. LOVE YA GUYS ! 😙💙

I do not own ninjago or the characters they belong to lego.

  ♡~♢~♡~♢~♡~♢~♡~♢~♡~♢~♡~♢~♡~♢~♡~♢~♡

Cole sat on one of his knees , a dark figure was in his sight .

"I Love your smell , I love your taste.. But I always wondered . Will you be date for the prom , tomorrow night ?"

He softly spoke looking at it, the figure didn't respond.

" I have seen you being baked ,I have imagined you in my stomach
But I need your answer , would you love to be my date , my cake ? "

He smiled at the love of life , who he had imagined to be his date.. or lets say , who he had imagined in his stomach .

The three layered cake didn't move , it stood still.

A small frown appeared on the black haired boy's face , who was hoping that by the end of this hour his stomach would be fill.

" oh I suppose you don't wanna be with me at the party?
Then I'll let you free "

The young man slowly stood up and took the plate on which it laid.

" although my stomach just grumbled, but I care about your feelings and you cannot be doubled "
Cole's voice seemed troubled as he quietly spoke.

" but I may have one last question for you my love "
He walked through the thin colliders to the room of the beautiful cake whose room was in the end of the collider.

He walked through the night, it just didn't feel right.

Cole then slowly opened the fridge , the light hitted his face and the cake in his hands , was it still to late ?

" are you sure that you don't want to be my date ? " he politely asked before letting out a sigh and keeping it inside .

He slowly walked back to his room . The moon shone , making the dark night , lighted.

Cole lay in his black bed , many thoughts were in his head . But slowly the young man went to a deep sleep.

The very next day , Cole woke up by the knocking on the door , annoyed by the sudden noise , Cole stood up , and walked on the black floor to the door.

" what ? " he asked the person in front of him . He couldn't figure out who the person was as the light was dim.

The person excitedly greeted Cole " mornin' Cole ..! " Cole quickly recognized the person as Seliel , the daughter of the mayor of Nom , his good friend in the dancing school. This was the reason he had to get a date , there was a prom , and they both didn't know who to go with . Cole didn't wanted to be the lonely mole.

" hey Seliel. " he casually spoke , a small smile on his face.

" any luck on finding a partner ? " she asked , leaning on the door . Cole shook his head " you do know this isn't a race . "

" yea I know . I did ask someone , but they said no . " he informed her.

" maybe I can help you , good sir " she smiled , and got one in return.