Chapter One

As a kid, Adrien was always covered in bruises. Most kids are, it's just a part of childhood. But sometimes those parts become a hassle when you're a model, and need those bruises covered.

It took Adrien's father a while to realize that the bruises weren't actually his son's doing. Once they realized that that amount of bruises couldn't be coming from their son who almost never did anything other than read and pose for a camera, Gabriel and Emilie came to the conclusion that they were from Adrien's soulmate.

Of course, this only seemed to further Gabriel's agitation with the blemishes, considering there was nothing he could do to stop them from popping up. Emilie on the other hand, couldn't help but feel terrible for the poor little girl who seemed so accident prone.

As Adrien got older, the bruises became more sparse. And trust me, he wasn't going to complain. He had half a mind to, once he finally found this girl, wrap her entirely in bubble wrap- for both their sakes. It was not fun to wake up to a fresh new set of bruises on his knees, scrapes on his elbows, and pinpricks on his fingertips. What this girl got up to in her free time, he had no idea.

His only solution for the time being was to be as careful as possible- seeing as she was causing enough pain for the both of them and then some. He often found himself wondering if maybe she did some kind of violent sport, like hockey, or if she just really was that clumsy

-author~sama♡