The life of tyrone and d'eshawn "boizz for life" "getting Too Turnt"

Once upon a time, tyrone went down to the getto bus stop in my mommyz hoood and got on a busss, he then proceeded to pop thoze pills (molly) and got turntttttt and tripping, he then proceeded to touch a shirtless man siting next to him he later got to know this man his sexyyy and swegg name was d'eshawn. D'eshawn then proceeded to get to turnt. Tyrone then decided that him and D needed to hijack the bus. Tyrone decided that they needed to get the driver turnt then throw him off the bus. D began to make his way to the driver with Tyrone, suddenly Tyrone stuck a siring into the driver, the driver stated tripping hard and actually accelerated then braked really fast so that he would be catapulted out of his seat and through the window. With the seat now empty Tyrone took the wheel while D got out his hood boom box and started blasting violent rap music. The passengers on the other hand where acting very insanely yelling and screaming so D proceeded to get everyone turnt by releasing a tank of his signature turn up gas. Tyrone now being chased by the cops began to drive like he did in his hood dayzzz speeding raming into other cars this was the life #KeepinItReal. Some of the really too turnt passengers decided to open the emergency exit in the back and hurl bags and luggage at the Po Po. "D come over here and take the wheel I'm going to get those copers."

"Tyrone don't leave I don't want you getting hurt."

"I'll be fine"

Tyrone then gently touched D.

D took the wheel. Tyrone then climbed to the top of the bus and began to throw flaming bottles of "turnt juice" at the helicopter above them. D seizing the moment drove the party bus to a bank.

Part 1