Best Friends

I woke up feeling like shit today, but thats just a normal thing for me. I tried to convince my mom to let me stay home from school, but she saw past my lies and made me go anyway. I dreaded going into my math homeroom so I planned on ditching, but something was telling me to stay. I walked in the room and saw why, Finn was there. He's always been my best friend but ever since he was cast in stranger things, we rarely talked. We used to always hang out, he practically knows everything about me. I used to know everything about him, but I bet most of that has changed. "Hey (Y/N)!" I realized I had zoned out, and Finn has been trying to get my attention this whole time, oops.. "Do you wanna hang out at my place today? Just like the old times, I really missed you" Huh? He missed me? This is all out of the blue but Im not gonna lie, I missed him too. "Sure I guess" I immediately regretted saying that as soon as it came out. "Great (Y/N) I have some special things planned for tonight" what does that even mean? The whole class felt weird afterwards, I could feel Finns eyes burning into my soul. All I wanted to do was go home. 2:44, 2:44 come on, 2:45 yes! Ugh finally schools over. I was so excited to go home until I realized I had plans with Finn. Why do I do these things to myself. Instead of walking home I quickly changed my route to Finns house. I knocked about 5 times and nobody was there. I decided to sit on his porch for a few minutes incase he was doing something important. I knocked one last time and left. As I was walking out of the driveway I heard "(Y/N)" "(Y/N)" I turned around and Finn only had a towel on him. He kept telling me to come back and I did. "Sorry (Y/N) I was in the shower, I just heard you knock 10 seconds ago and ran to the door" "Its alright Finn, don't beat yourself up about it" I went inside and waited for him to get changed, he took an awfully long time so I just turned on the tv and put on Modern Family. Halfway through the episode I saw Finn walking in the room, "What took you so long?" "Um, I had to find my phone?" Lies. He sat beside me and started watching the show with me. The room was filled with silence until I finally spoke up. "Finn, why did you wanna hang out with me today? You barely even talked to me since you started filming that stupid stranger shit show" He looked shocked "Im sorry (Y/N)" "Sorry? Thats all? Do you even know how much I missed you Finn?" "You missed me?" "Yes, yes of course I missed you idiot" "..I missed you too (Y/N) I don't even know why I stopped talking to you.." You didn't reply. All you felt was anger, You couldn't even believe you exploded like that so simply. The room fell silent once again. 10 minutes of silence went by, you could feel Finns gaze at you. He started rubbing small circles into your thigh "Finn what are you doing." "Making it up to you" Your breath hitched, was he really doing this? Are you even sure you want to do this? You both started getting undressed then he pushed you onto the couch and started choking you, you didn't enjoy it at first but you didn't do anything about it. "Finn, Finn stop choking me" "No" he literally choked you until you died. You're dead now. His plan was to kill you. :)

YALLLLL LMAOOO
This was just a joke.... I'm not sorry
He's 15 damn yall some horny fuckers