Stay Away From Her

The cloudy sky sets a depressing mood in the studio.  I hate it when it's not sunny, theres nothing to do and it just puts everyone in a bad mood.

I stand by the microphone, singing my heart out as music plays through the large studio headphones.  Were recording songs for our new album this whole month, and let me tell you, it gets exhausting.  

For this new album, I get to play a lot of guitar.  Not only acoustic, but electric, too.  Liam even came with me to pick out a really nice guitar that I'll get to play. 

During my singing, I let my mind wander off.  I know the lyrics so well, I could sing them in my sleep, so there's really no reason for me to have to pay attention.

I wonder what it would be like to find my princess.  The girl that I can be with forever and ever.  The one that I unconditionally love.  Sadly, I haven't found that one special lady yet.

"Niall?  You okay, mate?" I hear through the oversized headphones.  I look up and see Zayn speaking into the other microphone that is outside the soundproof room.

"Yeah, I'm fine.  Why?" I ask.  I honestly have no clue what I was doing.

"You stopped singing in the middle of your solo.  Want to take a break?  Dave's daughter is coming here today, and we promised to meet her.  Remember?" Zayn asks, already opening the door.

"Sure.  Sounds wonderful," I reply, setting the headphones on the mike and walking through the open doorframe.

As we walk to the other room to sit down and eat something, our bodyguard walks through.  He looks very intimidating, but is honestly one of the nicest guys I've ever met.  He's real easy-going, not very strict, but works hard to keep us five lads under control.

"Zayn, Niall, where's Harry, Louis, and Liam?" Dave asks in his deep voice.  It almost makes me laugh at how low he speaks.  It sounds almost unnatural.

"Right here," Harry's voice chimes from my left.  I glance over and see the other boys walk into the room and plop right down on the chairs, throwing water bottles at Zayn and I.

"Thanks," Zayn says quietly, taking a swig from his icy cold water.  After a few moments of random chatter, we quiet down and turn our attention to Dave.

"Boys, I would like you all to meet my daughter, Chrissy.  She's living with me for a few months while her mother is in America," our bodyguard announces.  Oh, I almost forgot that he was divorced.

I am drawn from my thoughts when a girl walks through the door.  She looks as though she's about fifteen, no older than seventeen.  Even though she's tall, she's not as tall as I am.  Her long, dirty blonde hair falls a few inches below her shoulders and has amazing green eyes.  I can see them clearly from across the room.

Chrissy seems like she's very shy.  I can tell by the way she's carrying herself across the room.  She looks as though she's going to pass out any second, which I find cute.

"Hi, I'm Christina, but you can call me Chrissy," she says, holding out her hand for me to shake.  I give the girl a warming smile.

"Hi, I'm Niall.  Nice to meet you!" I almost shout.  Well, it was more than nice to meet her.  This beautiful girl seems perfect.

I glance over at the others and see that, as Harry shakes her hand, he has the same thoughts I'm having.  I can always tell what he's thinking by the look in his eyes.  He has a different look for each feeling.  I know we all do, but his are very clear.

Harry, you stay away from her, I think.  He's been known to break a few hearts, and if he gets his hands on this younger girl, I know it'll end badly.  Wow, I don't even know the girl and I'm already being very protective of her.

After a few moments of awkward silence, I'm snapped out of my thoughts once again.  I look around and notice that I've been staring straight at Chrissy.  There's a beautiful shade of pink that's rising on her cheeks, and her head is lowering to the floor as she notices that I'm looking at her.

"It's nice to meet you all.  I'm a really big fan," she says, louder than the voice she had introduced herself with.   The boys chorus back saying that it's great to meet her, too, but I remain silent.  I'm just imagining being with her.

"Well, boys, I'm glad you all finally got a chance to meet Chrissy.  You're all she talks about," Dave announces, bringing back the blush that was just beginning to disappear from Christina's cheeks.  This time, though, it was scarlet.

"Dad,"  she whispers, glaring down at the carpet floor.  This brings a smile to my face.  it was so adorable how she was shy like that.

"Hey, it's alright.  We don't care if you like us," Liam says, making her look back up and give him a smile.  I wish she was smiling at me, not him.

Louis and I share a look.  He raises his eyebrows a bit, then quickly darts his eyes over to the beautiful girl in the corner.  I grin widely, and shortly nod my head.  Lou and I can practically read each others minds.  As I can do with Harry, Louis can tell when I fancy a girl.  

"So.." Dave starts.  Oh, no.  Whenever he starts a sentence like this, it means he's about to set some rules.  Please don't let him say what I think hes going to say...

"One thing you should all know is that Christina is off limits.  Meaning no one in this band can date her.  Do you understand?  If she comes onto you, just tell me and I'll put an end to it," he says strenly.  My face falls, my heart dropping.  I honestly though that this girl could be my little princess.

"Okay, daddy.  If that's what you want," Chrissy says like a little first grader.  She looks up at her father with wide eyes and the sweetest smile.  It makes the corners of my lips twist up.  Then, i think of the new off-limits rule that applies to Dave's daughter and they come back down again.

So, this is my first story!  Please tell me what you think.  I really want to know how it is.  Vote, comment, fan!!!