Should i know you?

Birdys p.o.v

Beep,Beep,Beep. Thats what i hear everyday at 6:00am every freaking morning! I sigh into my oh so comfy pillow and lift my body out of my bed and go to my closet to pick out an outfit. I decided on my brown leggings with my creme oversized sweater and for shoes i put on my pair of light brown combat boots. For my hair i did some loose curls as for make up it was very natural. Oh my goodness my bad I forgot to introduce myself my names Birdy Faith Hill, I have light brown hair that goes to my mid back and I have bright blue eyes. Right now I am heading to my favorite coffee shop Vernas that place is a great place to relax and get away from everybody even if it means getting up every morning before the sun is even up. Vernas is usually not busy but today there are teenage girls surrounding the place screaming their damn throats out! Like for real we know you are here so shut your damn mouths okay? I push my way to the front of the coffee shop and once i get there there are huge men guarding the doors with their life "Um excuse me, sir could you please let me through cause I need to get my coffee you know?" I say to the rather large scary man "Sorry no fans allowed in here" he replied I was extremely bewildered at his answer. So I just start banging on the doors trying to get vernas attention well i certainly got someones attention and it was definitely not vernas the scary men started pushing me around so I would stop but before I got to my butt the door opened and everybody got quiet. I saw somebody's shoes at the ground so I slowly move my head and my bright blue eyes meet with beautiful hazel ones. The guy and may I add very, very attractive guy coughed awkwardly and I realized i've been staring for quite awhile immediately feel heat shoot to my cheeks "Uh um I-i sorry" I stutter "Its okay love whats going on out here?" he said "Well I need to get into that coffee shop to get coffee cause thats a coffee shop and I want coffee om my god okay iam going to shut up now yeah" I ramble on and on "Hey,hey now its okay! Would you like a picture love?" he says, I look at him with confusion all over my face "Why would I want a picture with a stranger?" I respond slightly feeling anxious his answer "What? Do you not know who I am? Really?" he responds, okay wow this dude is freaking me out "Should i know you?"

A/N

Well hello lovely people!! Okay this is the first chapter and plz guys i know its bad but whatever and i would like to give credit to @Narrygurl1123 for the great book cover! Well give feed back and yeah bye ~Haiden~