Battle Time

A team of pirates named ' THE JAWAS' were going on in the dead sea. Harry the captain the ship was keeping a eye on every where in the sea . Suddenly he saw the pirates ' DEAD CREATURES' , they always kill the peoples in the ship and take there treasure. Harry shouted on the ship stay ready for sea war . All pirates in the ship started filling the tops , bringing bombs,guns,swords,flame throwers,etc. As the DEAD CREATURES came near the JAWAS started firing . DEAD CREATURES also started firing at them and the war began one ot Harry's favrouate pirate named Joe buoght a rocket launcher and fired it . The DEAD CREATURE'S ship broke and sinked down , but something happend a big monster came out and break the ship . Only Joe  and Harry survived and reach an island . Both of them wanted revenge because of different reasons . Harry wanted revenge because his ship was broken and his treasure is lost . Joe wanted revenge because Lenna (his sister)  were killed . Both of made many plans and stuff like that . One day Harry died because of tsunami but Joe survived . He was in tense now because he needed someone to fight with him . One night something happend he was walking in a graveyard and a lightning fell there . Many dead creatures started coming out and he fought with them . One time camed that he was just gonna to die . But he still survived and made a army of zombies . Now he is ready for the battle.