Intro

Half way across the planet, in a dimly lit hotel room, a young man sat in an armchair. He sighed heavily, dropping his head and cradling it in his hands, the muscles in his forearms flexing.  What had he done? What had he been thinking? What on earth could have compelled him to do such a dumb thing, was it boredom, his loneliness, his curiosity or perhaps it was just his whacked hormones.

He groaned, frustratedly tousling his hair while he eyed his cellphone sitting innocuously on the coffee table. He knew all to well what he had to do in order to remedy the disaster he had just seeded, but a part of him just couldn't bring himself to delete that app.

His throat tightened as he recalled how he had used a fake name and his brother's pic for his dating profile...but Mina, he didn't know what it was that made him to want keep chatting to her, perhaps it was that she was talking to him like she would to a normal guy. It also didn't help that she was cutely attractive, with the bow shaped lips, full brows and light brown eyes rimmed with thick lashes. Her eyes - they were so captivating! An exasperated noise rose from the back of his throat, he knew what he was doing was wrong, so very wrong. But regardless, he didn't want to stop doing it.

A knock sounded at the door, his arm darted out to grab his phone.

"JK bro!" The knocking continued.

He knew that voice, it was his hyung. On the way to opening the door, he checked his reflection in the mirror, his cheeks and ears were still slightly red, but he could blame that on the wine he had open on the table.

"Hobi Hyung," he grinned as he opened the door.

"Jungkook ah! I brought some snacks!" His groupmate held up a white packet filled with a variety of Japanese snacks, "I got some of the snacks you like, so thought of coming to share them with you."

Jungkook smiled, J-Hope's name suited him so well! Hope always knew just the right moments to come and cheer him up, he didn't have to say anything but his hyung would just sense it. He considered himself so fortunate to have such wonderful hyungs. He was so proud of them, they were such wonderful, inspiring people. Unlike him, but he quickly pulled himself together as he closed the door. No one could find out what he was doing.

*****

I know this is a super short chapter, but I'll update again soon!