Prologue

"Hello, I'm trying to surprise my husband Kendrick Shaw. Can you tell me what room he's in?" I asked the receptionist at the hotel as I slid a fifty dollar bill across the desk to her.

She swiftly took the fifty without making a scene and said, "Sure Mrs. Shaw, one moment. Mr. Shaw is on the 3rd floor in room 326. Here's the key. Enjoy your night, Mrs. Shaw."

"Thanks hun," I said with a smile as I walked over to the elevator.

I stepped into the elevator with a huge smile on my face and greeted the white couple in the elevator.

"Good evening."

On the inside, I was flipping out.

I thought to myself, Sasha, what in the hell are you doing?

I pushed the button for the 3rd floor and the elevator doors closed.

When the doors opened to the 3rd floor, I took a deep breath and stepped out. I stopped before walking towards the room and straightened myself. I made sure that the sexy silk ankle-length trench coat I had on was straight and that the corset I had on under had my girls in the right spot.

Finally, I also patted my purse to make sure my gun was in reach if anything went wrong. Hopefully, I wouldn't have to use it because Lord knows I was scared of the kickback, but if I did need it, I wanted it close by.

I walked down the hall toward the room. When I got to the door, I stood to the right, so that when they cracked the door open, I would be able to still see into the room.

I took another deep breath and knocked.

A woman answered, "Who is it?"

"Housekeeping," I said back.

The woman opened the door and said, "The room is already clean, but we could use some more towels."

As she was talking, I could see Keyz in the corner of the room behind her pouring a drink in his boxers.

I pushed past the high yellow chick into the room.

"Bitch, move!" I said as I charged into the room, causing the door to hit her and knock her down.

I stood in the middle of the room and screamed, "Really, Kendrick?" as I threw a wine glass at the back of his head.

He quickly spun around with a confused but scared look on his face.

"Sasha! Baby! What are you doing here? Let me explain," he said while walking towards me.

"Baby?" the chick said as she got off the floor.

I turned around to get a good look at the chick. I was not surprised by the girl's appearance. She looked like a bitch Keyz would be fucking with. She was clearly Puerto Rican. She stood about 5'2 with long black hair. She had pretty dark green eyes that made her look exotic with fair skin tone and a nice shape.

As I stood in the room, my heart began to race.

Keyz stood in front of me and tried to grab my hands while he fed me some normal fuck boy line.

"Baby, it's not what you think."

I gave Kendrick the hand and turned to walk out the room, but this chick was blocking me from the door.

"You owe me an explanation, who the fuck is you? And why are you rushing in our room like you own shit?" she asked while pointing at me.

I smiled and laughed this bitch because clearly she didn't know who I was or what I was capable of doing to her.

"Baby girl, I'm not the one you want to do this with, so what I suggest is you ask him who I am."

The girl was definitely a hood rat because she went to screaming and rolling her neck.

I pushed past her, paying her no mind because at the end of the day my issue wasn't with her. It was with Kendrick. It was him that I had been in a relationship with for years and the one I shared a home and bed with.

As I walked past the female grabbed my arm.

"Bitch, let me go!" I said to her as I turned and looked at her with the most disgusted face ever.

"No, you're not going anywhere. Someone is going to answer my questions and someone is going to do it now!"

As she spoke, my hand eased in my purse.

BOOM!

"SASHA!" Kendrick screamed as I exited the room.

I walked down the hall to the elevator. I stepped back in front of the elevators just as calmly as I was when I got off them.

Grab the full book at: https://www.amazon.com/Name-Love-Breanna-Miller-Marshall-ebook/dp/B0797QK7ST/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3QMRUL0D76Z7W&keywords=In+the+name+of+Love+Breanna+j&qid=1640926030&sprefix=in+the+name+of+love+breanna+j%2Caps%2C84&sr=8-2