ch. 1

"Wake up honey, it's time for school." I heard my mom say. I really didn't want to get up, but it was my first day of school. I finally opened my eyes. I sat up and looked over at my mom. "Good, now get ready for school. Where something nice." she said than left with a smile. I turned to stand up. I stood up and instantly fell. "Great my legs are asleep." I mumbled to myself. The raspiness still in my voice. I crawled to the bathroom, luckily I had a bathroom in my room. I stood up after my legs woke up. I looked at myself in the mirror, I flinched, "oh goodness I look scary." I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste I looked at my phone. " HOLY CRAP I HAVE 15 MINUTES!!!" I quickly started the shower and took off my pajamas I got in the shower with tooth products in hand. I open the toothpaste then put it on the toothbrush, I threw the toothpaste out the shower then put the toothbrush under the shower water then popped it in my mouth. I grabbed my body wash and put it on my sponge. With that one hand was brushing my teeth and the other was washing my body. I turned off my shower and put back my toothbrush. I dried off and went back in my room. I had my clothes picked out last night. I put on my black and white knee high socks, my black skirt, a red long sleeve sweater, with white ankle boots. I grabbed my phone and backpack and ran downstairs. My mom fixed me a toaster strudel. She already in the car when I came outside.