*one*

3 years since the world went to shit. Dead people walking, the living being devoured like pigs to the slaughter,
There are some fucked up people out there. I wold know.

I felt my legs dangling hitting against the trunk as the sick bastards who hung me up Hera bet how long I wold last. I was only looking for food when I stumbled across a group of 20 something men all drunk. Apparently they where bandits because they took my guns and my axe. And that's how I ended up hanging from a tree with only my boxers and no deignaty.
Everything was going dark and black dots clouded my vision.
And suddenly I was on the floor with a sharp pain in my ass and a bruised neck.  That was over a month ago, the guy that had helped me was quiet but he had a good shot and he wasn't a bandit so we stuck together apparently his name was ten thousand because that's how many zs he wanted to kill.
"You know my name but what about you" 10k mutterd looking throw his scope as we approached some kinda school.
"He speaks" I chuckled
"Parasite"I sighed
"What" 10k said looking me in the eyes with a confused look
" Cuz 10k is so much better and I Got it in prison anyway let's go" I said quickly walking a head to the school.

As We got closer to the school we saw a black truck park at the entrance before I could see what was happening I was being pulled tawords the others side of the billding.
"Roof" was all 10k said as he scaled the building where I assumed he was going to get a vantage point.
"That boy and his gun"I mumbled walking away to see what was happening.
There was to guys and a girl one guy had a long white beard and was looking at a presumed dead z , the younger man had his back to everyone and the girl had red hair and a spiked bat.
All of a sudden the z that the old man was looking at was up and fighting , the guy and girl circled around him and the z struggle in to get a shit and another z was running towards them.
With a single shot from 10k on the roof the z on the man was dead.
I looked up at 10k and notesed him struggling to get a shot on the second z the 3 strangers had there backs facing me and the z was in front of myself.
I took both my axes and ran at the infected putting both blades into the things shoulders. This in turn alerted the strangers to me as I lifted the z to 10ks line of sight. Bang. I dropped the body and puked my axes out running back to 10k before they got a word in.

"Nice shot" I said walking down the path with 10k.
Just after we left we herd a load of gun shots looking back we simply walked of , it's not my problem I convinced my self.
10k throw me a box of clips  and held out a gun to me.
"Colt 45" he nodded down to the gun
"I told you I don't like guns"
"You'll like this one"
With a sigh I took the gun and looked at it, it was a heavy gun that was tinted blue in some places. There where a few strader zs ,I loaded the gun and aimed it at the things head. Others then the nock back this gun was grate.
"Told you so" 10k mutters walking on.
All of a Suden I regret not being hung.

After about 5 minuets of walking the same black truck came rolling up and stoped next to us.
"Hey kid nice shot out there, and man you with that z I owe you two my life I'm doc ,do you need a lift by any chance?" The man we now know as doc asked at a miyal a minute but before we could answer i was hitting the ground.in that moment everything seemed to slow down, as if we where still in the days of man ind not death as I clung to that girl I met at the start of this shit we call an apocalypse
"Cass"? I asked the girl who was hugging me with the force string enough to kill a z
"I can't believe it's you" Casandra said pulling me up, it really was her
"Do you to know each other" a man with a cruffy beard said in a monaton voice
"You don't know the half of it" Casandra said smiling
grinning as I hoped into the bed of the truck I was almost relaxed.