Bad turd

-Bold- = thoughts
-this thingy- = speaking :D
-underline- = idk changing POVs?
Ok story time

Tord's POV:

I've been working on something for quite sometime now. It still wasn't ready to be tested, I've been working on the control panel of the machine, my clone machine (>:3) that is. Finally it's working! After a few hours the control panel starts working and the clone machine turns on I should see if it works on something that isn't alive before I test a live subject I look around my lab. Beakers full of chemicals for clone machine, small test tubes from my last experiment I should clean them and put them away but I really don't feel like it at the moment, a few lab books ("books"), maybe the books I'll look around a bit more just in case I walk around a little more around the lab and I find a metal can without a label how did this get here? I shake the can it's empty I take the can with me and grab the book I put the book in the clone machine and putting the can on top of it alright these should be fine for now I close the clone machine door and I start preparing the machine once I was able to activate it, it stopped half way or was it half way? I'm not sure point is it stopped jævla ting! ævla helvete!( if u don't know wut is means here: -Damn thing!Fucking hell!- idk leave me alone) What happened?? I go over to the clone machine to take out the book and can, but as soon as I opened it a blast of light came from the machine I was knocked out.
-40 minutes later-
"Ugghhhh.....my head" I got up from the floor holding my head since it hurted ( obviously). My vision was a bit blurry but I could see something red in front of me. After a few minutes my vision finally cleared and I see another me???? On the floor still knocked out seems like it at least.