1

I'm Kim Y/N i have a stepbrother named Kim Taehyung he is really rude and cold to me, but when he is with his friends he is the happiest boy in the world. My father died a year ago and mom decided to get married to Taehyung's father.

Y/N P.O.V

Morning:

I woke up at the sound of my alarm .

Y/N: it's morning again ugh. I get up from the bed and went to my bathroom to take a shower

After showering:

This is what you look like:

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Clothes:

Clothes:

Then i went downstairs to the kitchen to get some food

Then i went downstairs to the kitchen to get some food .

I saw taehyung just finished eating his breakfast .

Tae: eat already i'm leaving ( cold tone ) Then he left

Y/N: Nothing has changed in his attitude towards me , hmm.. whatever. Stop expecting Y/N . You get an apple only because you are late.

At the school:

???: Y/NNNNN!!

You turn around and saw your bestfriend Lisa .

Lisa: You are late again!
Y/N: i know right. Hahahahaha

Lisa: Aish! This girl! Come on already lets get on the class i can't wait to see my boyfriend!

Yes, Lisa has a boyfriend named Bambam also one of my friends .

At the class:

You saw Taehyung kissing his girlfriend Irene.

Honestly you were kinda hurt. But you don't know why.

The class starts..

Time skip..

Lunch:

I was getting my food until someone pulled my hair . It was.... Jennie .

Y/N: and what the fuck do you want?

Jennie: You to stay away from BTS.

Y/N: what if i don't want to? 

Jennie slapped you and said " I will kill you.. "

Suddenly someone pushed Jennie away from me.

???: Get away from my sister Jennie Kim...

Y/N: K-Kim Taehyung?? ( is this really him?? Saving me? Wth? What happened to the Kim Taehyung who is rude and cold to me?? )

Tae: Are you okay? ( worried )

Y/N: yes, and is that really you?? Kim Taehyung? The one who is always rude and cold to me ??

Tae: yes, it's still me ( smirks ) and you should thank me for saving you from your bully. He walk away

Y/N: Still rude.. ( whispers )

Tae: turns around Did you say something? Sis?
Y/N: Oh i said nothing brother ( fake smile )

Tae: good .

Timeskip at home:

You went home and go upstairs but then.. you heard Taehyung.. moaning..

Y/N: He is probably fucking his sluts . You ignore it and about to walk away but then...

Tae: Ahh Y/N babyy...

Y/N: what the hell he is doing??! You are very curious so you peek to his door .

He is touching himself moaning your name.

But suddenly the door cracked ... and he saw you He fucking saw you!

He smirked and walk toward you at the door and pulled you inside the bedroom.

And said..