"The Breakup" chapter 1

Kat's POV

I have been thinking and I think I might have to break up with Tony not because of him but because of stress . " Hey Tony". "yeah Kat". "I-I...I don't think this relation ship is going to work... I'm breaking up with you!" "Uh o-oh...bye." I-I'M SO STUPID WHY DID I DO THAT!!!! WHY WOULD I BREAK UP WITH HIM INSTEAD OF TELLING HIM WHAT I FEEL LIKE!!!!! *cries*

Tony's POV

She- she just broke up with me. I'm going home... I ran home slammed the door I could feel tears running down my face, I ran to my room closed my door and locked it. I sat there and just let the tears come.

Tina's POV

I heard the door slam and I think footsteps, I think it was Tony I'm going to go check on him. *walk's upstairs to Tony's room* "Tony?" "what t-*sob* tina." ~ tony. "Are you okay" Tony~ "y-yeah" "A-are you sure? You seem sad." I say. Tony~ " I SAID I'M FINE OK! " "okay Tony, cya l-later."

Tony's Mind's POV
Great look what I did! First I somehow managed to make Kat break up with me, and now I made Tina upset! GREAT JUST GREAT! *glass shattering sound*

???'s POV

" GIVE ME EVERY THING VALUABLE NOW! OR I'LL SHOOT! " I scream taking out my gun. I mean I hate the kid and he's home alone so why not break through his window and rob him! Why is the kid smirking! The smirk looks sad but emotionless at the same time! Along with happy and thankful. OW! What was that and why is every thing going black!

Tina's POV
"GIVE ME EVERYTHING VALUABLE NOW! OR I'LL SHOOT!" I grab my light sabre quickly and quietly make my way to Tony's room. The door is open now and I see some person in black pointing a.... GUN! AT TONY! I run in quickly and quietly and hit the dude with my lightsaber that I had enchanted with 'permanence' a new enchantment that makes people no longer be able to respawn, and it also bans them. "Thanks Tina!" Tony says. while hugging me. " Your welcome Tony! "I say. "Anyway, T-tony can you tell me what's wrong? , please" I ask. " F-fine. " " w-well Kat b-*starts crying* broke up with m-me. " "aw I'm sorry are you okay?"

Sorry that's all for tonight 1\11\19 it's 10:02 pm and I'm tired cause at 7:48 I got a pill that makes me sleep from my parents. So night!, My wolves!
- Galaxy

(Also I get that pill every night so I can actually call asleep because before I started taking it every night I could NEVER and I mean NEVER fall asleep easy!)