One~

Phoenix POV

        "I swear I'm 22. Look i have my i.d." 

        I've been waiting in line for King of Diamonds Gentelman's Club, for at least a good three hours. All i want is to go in get my paycheck and get to work. God, how hard is it to know who works there or not. This six foot buff black man named Dennis was getting on my nerves. I was so ready to just cancel my shift, go home and eat ice cream while watching The Walking Dead. 

                 "I'm sorry but this looks fake to me. I'm afraid your going to have to leave before i call security." He said handing me back my i.d. I shoved it in my bag and gave him an evil glare. 

        "Can i please just talk to Benny. Then you'll see i work here. My name's Arizona. Just do it please." He rolled his eyes and smiled while crossing his arms. He wasn't budging. I turned on my heels and unhooked the red velvet stanchion and let it drop to the floor. I walked right on in and didn't even look behind me. 

        Benny greeted me as soon as i waked in.

        "Where have you been?! People have been asking for you for over an hour now." I just huffed and pointed at Dennis. He knew what i meant without an explanation and told me to go and get ready for the next show.

        I walked into the dressing room being greeted by 7 other girls who were on right now and they all sighed in relief. Chartreuse walked up to me first. Her long black hair swaying as she tried to shimmy uper her sort and revealing dress. 

        "We were worried something happened to you." She spoke while making sure her boobs were pushed up as far as they could go without spilling over the top. I heaved my bag off my shoulder and opened it to get my outfit on. 

        "Yeah, well the dumb ass at the entrance wouldn't let me in." I said as i took off my clothes and put my red and black bra and panties on. She just nodded, 

"Same thing happened to me a while back. Dennis is a dip-shit." I agreed and we did our make-up.

______

        When all the girls walked out on stage whistling and shouting could be heard from the obnoxious and revolting men who came to this joint for pleasure that they couldn't get from a real person who actually cared. I smiled as rehearsed and provocatively around the men sitting below that could see everything from a perfect angle. At least for them. 

        I adjusted my bra and a man  with curly brown and red hair, who looked about 20 or so staring at me. His eyes never left my body. I knew i'd be fucking him by the end of the night. If he had money to pay, i'd gladly fuck him senseless. It's terrible i know but, i need money and i wouldn't mind him. He was hot. Anyone in the right mind would find me revolting and disgusting giving my body away like that to complete strangers but you'd be surprised how much money you'd make and you still might be calling me a whore or a slut but this is what i do until college is over and i can get a better job.

         Here at the "gentelman's club" they keep all personal information confidential. It wasn't my fisrt choice for a job but one of my friends Crystal told me she used to work here and it wasn't halp bad, so i filled out an application and babam i work here. If it's a good week i'll earn a good 32 to 35 dollars a week, and take home about 2,000 dollars a month. 

        Back to the guy with eyes burning into my body he now was ordering a drink and watching me. I waved my boobs in front of a man that looked in his late 30's. It is a gross job, i don't enjoy it and don't like the way it makes me feel as a human being. It makes you feel degraded after you get paid by the hands that just touched and felt all over your body. The men are either really nice, or really controlling. They either make you play nice or they make you feel like shit and force you to fuck them senselessly over and over until they're dome and then they say thanks and hand you an envelope of money. Sometimes not even an envelope, just a wad of cash that they just have laying around to get 'services'. It bugs me that men look down on women and think of them less of a human being than men. 

        The man leaned forward and chomped on his gum and shoved a hundred in my bra. He then winked almost making me throw up. When your in this kinda business you either make it or break it. Meaning if you don't smile or make a gross face your essentially losing money. So i did what i was tought, smile and wink back. 

        He turned to his friend and told him something barely audible.

        "When i get her in bed tonight you'll see how to fuck a girl right."  I shuddered at the words but still pranced around as if i didn't hear it. The mysteriously guy that had been eyeballing me had disappeared from the bar. I wanted to know where he went. 

        When my shift was done i had collected 564 dollars in total. I was liked by most men at this club because i had the biggest boobs and butt. 

        I was walking back to the dressing room when the mystery man pulled me into a room and covered my mouth. He shut the door,

        "I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise."