Bestfriends forever

Hi guys.... This is my first book im writing i hope allot of you take interest in it. I know it may seem boring at the beginning, but keep reading and see what happens. Thanks.

Jacobs pov

The first day of sixth grade wow i hope i make new friends, im so scared of this new change, well we will see what this year brings for me

Bell rings

Mr. Williams: goodmorning class i am your homeroom teacher mr. Williams, and today we're gonna start by telling everyone who we are and what our favorite things to do. Lets start with you young man. You must be Jacob.

Jacob: yes sir..... My name is Jacob Rialto i am from LA. My favortie thing to do is swim, play trumpet, and cook. My favorite color is green and blue and i am so nervous about starting my first day as a sixth grader today.

Mr. Williams thank you Jacob. Next up we have.... Ms. Christine waters.

Jacob's pov

When Christine got up i instantly knew we were gonna be bestfriends forever. She was lightskin had thick shoulder length hair that was black with a dark brown if u looked close enough, she was short and gorgeous. She would never tlk to me.

Christine: Hi my name is Christine waters my favorite color is green and blue as well and i like the saxophone and trumpet and i like to swim as well.

Mr. Williams: thanks ms. Waters

Bell rings

Mr. Williams: alright class thats all we have time for today and i hope to see you all tomorrow you may be dismissed.