Chapter 1

Kai Howell, He has fiery red hair that is practically untamable, Icy Blue eyes that look to be as cold as ice, Freckles that run down to where the hem of his shirt would lay. Kai, unfortunately, had to move from his nice, peaceful home in Manchester, The United Kingdom, to California, In the United States, because his dad got a really good job offer.

First Person POV (Kai)

On my 'first' day at my new school Autumn Birch Academy, I wore a Dan and Phil "Don't talk to me shirt" With a Dan And Phil "UGH" Beanie, I also had on white ripped jeans and Black converse 'cause why not? The day before I had gotten a tour of the school because I had moved and started during the second 'marking' period. When I got to my first class I sat in the back, when I sat down everyone started whispering and pointing at me. "Hey Punk, What are you doing in my seat?" A tall boy 'asked' me. "O-Oh, I-I'm S-Sorry! I didn't k-know." I stuttered out quickly moving. I ended up sitting next to a boy who was standing behind the tall boy "Sorry about Zack, he can be a bit of a jerk. I'm Rayne" Rayne said sticking out his hand "I-I'm Kai, N-Nice t-t-to m-meet you Rayne." I stammered while shaking his hand. "Could I see your schedule? Oh, we have all the same classes, I'll show you around is that alr-" "Mr. Lerring, do you have something you'd like to share with the class?" "Not really" Rayne Murmurred under his breath "What was that?" "Nothing Ms. Lee!" "Good now today we have a new student."

When lunch FINALLY rolled around Rayne gave me the run down. "So that's who sits where we will be sitting with the sort of popular kids so play it chill," Rayne says to me with a smile. I blushed and played with my shirt hem. "Hey, Ray, Who's this?" "This is the new student Kai, he moved here from Manchester," Rayne explains to them, he turns towards me "This is Frost, Ilya, Oli, Kyla, and Venus." He said pointing to each of them.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEP" "You're dismissed remember to do the homework!" Everyone quickly packed up, including me. I raced as quickly as possible out of there and started walking home when suddenly I heard "WAIT!" I turned around and saw Rayne quickly running towards me. "AHHHHH" "Oww" "I'm so sorry! Oh my gosh!" Rayne exclaims. "Are you okay K? Did I hurt you?" "'m ok Rayne," I said while I slowly got up since Rayne ran straight into me and I twisted my ankle.

______________________________________________________________________________

I was writing this During a class called Fun With Science and my teacher kept cracking jokes and coming up with a Million dollar ideas like "Modern Day Grim Fairy Tales"

I finished this writing this while listening to 5 Greatest Bo Burnham Songs. Oh and I'm writing this on my school chromebook so I really hope that I don't get Gaggled for anything cause it has the eye of a freaking hawk.