Fullbuster Children

Juvia and Gray's child is named  Sylvia winter Fullbuster she likes to go by just Winter to her Friends and Sylvia to her Mother. (Twin to Rin Winter Fullbuster) She is 16 years old and has blue hair (like her mothers), deep dark Crystal eyes, is very sarcastic and extremely beautiful. She likes to take lots of interest in other peoples love life. Her powers consist of ice devil slayer magic (she  hasn't fully mastered this, when she uses this magic her personality changes) and she can use water magic (water body is one of her specialties). She can also perform perfect ice and water unison raid by herself. Just like her dad, she inhabited his stripping habit and casually strips whenever she wants (not fully). She likes hanging out with her dad all the time and learning from his magic to enhance hers because their magic is similar. She also casually goes shopping with her mom and doing girly stuff( her style consist of girly but tomboyish). One thing that Sylvia hates is when guys hit on her and they hit on her often. 
Sylvia's best friends are Nashi Dragneel, Rosemary Fernandez, and Luna Redfox. They have been best friends since they were young even though their dads (Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, )despise each other. There mother's, on the other hand, are best friends and hung out all the time. Sylvia also has a minor not major crush on Nash Dragneel and has since they were young he is the only one who can make her feel any type of romantic feeling. Sylvia does not get flustered easily and only blushes when she is absolutely alone with Nash. ( no one but Nash has ever seen her blush)

Rin Winter Fullbuster is also the son of Gray and Juvia Fullbuster. He is the twin of Sylvia winter Fullbuster (16 years old)and is a very handsome guy. He has blue colored hair a masculine figure and dark black eyes. He is very competitive with his friends Nash and Reiki although they are his best friend( think Natsu and Gray). They have been friends since forever since they always were together along with his sister, Nashi, Luna, and Rosemary. Rin's powers are ( AN: idk.....prob make them up further along the story). He has a crush on Rosemary but doesn't like to admit it. He is always taunted by his sister because she knows of his crush. He has a good relationship with his sister well he would tell her anything(but not everything). He's a really cool person and he likes to mostly play sport with his dad but his mom forced him into learning how to bake and cook, along the way he learned he actually liked to do it.

Storm Fullbusteris the oldest son of Gray and Juvia Fullbuster. He is a really likable person, most of the time he is chilled back and is easily confused with his father Gray. He is one of Fairytails hottest guys according to Sorcer Weekley(yes that's still around). He has crush on a girl named Nashi and is 18 years old. He has grown to like little kids since he was always watching over his siblings and is very athletic. His powers consist of Ice maker magic which has a fight mode in which his hair turns silver and his powers increase in the cold. His best friends are Nova Dreyar, and Gale Redfox, and Nashi Dragneel. He has practiced the most with his father and mostly does small chores for his mother. He loves both of his parents but doesn't like when they get all overprotective of him as he likes being a self-proclaimed person.