Chapter 1

Raph pov.        "Leo time for patrol." I yell at the top of my lungs, you see me and leo don't
actually get along especially when he tries to act like he is in charge of me. He said to meet him at midnight and it's like one a.m. so he is late. "Sorry I'm late guys I had to train with master splinter " leo says as he jumps on the rooftop we have been standing on. "look krang activity" Donnie says. I was about to ask him more about it but mikey buts in "Dude mabey the kraang are throwing a birthday party" that's mikey for you. "Lets go find uo what it is " leo says and we all head for tcri.

When we reach tcri I noticed a that there was a lot of krang like more than usual. "Let's wait and see what happens" leo said. but by the time my brother finished his sentence mikey donnie and I had already jumped down and started smashing krang. leo grumbles somthing and and jumps down to help us out. About half way into fighting the krang send in giant robot looking things that have missiles one goes off toward mikey "mikey!" I yell but as I trie to make it to him a krang catches me of guard and Shootes me in the arm it's not bad but by the time I turn around the wall has collapsed right where mikey was.