Adopted by Cannibals

"And here we are"I swallowed hard as I was driven to this big creepy house by who I would believe is the sheriff he got out the car slamming the door shut and walking around to the other side where I sat in the passenger seat,he opened my door and I froze up "Well come on now I'm sure that you can see we're here not to mention I just said so" I didn't respond,I didn't even look at him,he rolled his eyes and tried picking me up and I tightly clung to the seat not moving an inch and soon after a few minutes of trying to force me out the car he just moved back and placed his hands on his hips "I see you're gonna be a stubborn one" he smirked which made me gain more anxiety "That's perfectly fine hehe hell I love a challenge" he narrowed his eyes as he walked away into the house,paralyzed by fear I didn't attempt to run I then heard him yelling "TOMMY GET OUT HERE!!" I thought who was that and what was he gonna do to me?! "LET'S GO BOY GET THE LED OUTTA YOUR ASS AND GET OUT HERE I NEED YA!!" a much larger man had came outside being led back to the car by the sheriff,I felt the color flush from my face as they got to the car and looked down at me,the sheriff pointed at me and spoke to the taller man that he brought with him"She ain't budgin' but I'm sure that ain't gon' be a problem for you"the tall man glanced at the sheriff before he grabbed me harshly tearing me from the car seat slinging me over his shoulder carrying me back to house "AAAHHHHH LET ME GO!!! PLEASE I'M ONLY NINE I DON'T WANNA DIE!!" I pleaded  to the sheriff who followed close behind with a smug look before it became a soft smile"Die? sweetheart we ain't gonna kill ya."

"They...don't want to kill me?...then why am I here?"

FULL VERSION WILL BE AVAILABLE IF ANYONE CARES ENOUGH TO WANT MORE.....which nobody will obviously...