Wires

~First (Tyler)~

||TWs:Death||

It's very quiet, nobody speaks out or they get you. What it is? The wires. I am Tyler Sacon, I was 17, just like all the others, quiet and bland. They watch us, closely, every move, if the wires get you they force your thoughts. 

I walked down the hall, looking to a kid, seeing them scream and writhe. Nobody else looks, I run to the boy, he's so young. "Hey, it's ok buddy, I'll help you." I promise as I grab a knife trying to cut any that have latched to him already. He looks to me, "Please don't, they'll get you." He whispered, sounding older than his figure, maybe twenty? I sigh, "I don't care, you're still valaube." They released him, I sighed, smiling softly. "There-" I get knocked down by the kid, who was running. Then I feel it, it feels like I'm vomiting, but reversed. I grab at my throat, screaming the best I can, as loud as I can. "Please! Somebody!" I beg, tears pricking my eyes, the wires find me 'unworthy' and release. I sigh in relief and begin to sprint away, but alas, I earned a worse fate. It pulls me by the leg wrapping around my throat. My knife, where's my knife? "Help!" I scream, it tightened more as I squirm and writhe for my knife, trying to get free. The surroundings growing fuzzy, "Somebody..!" I cry out weakly, tearing up as I allow it to happen, I can't fight anymore. I take one last breath, then it all went black. That's all I remember, the day I died.