Prologue

A match was flicked to life, and shared it's light with a nearby candle.  Yoongi sighed, and lit the candles around his bed.  He went to turn off the lights, before sliding under his sheets, and took his book out.

The blue-haired male's roommate was out staying with his family for spring break, so he had the dorm for himself for two weeks.  He flipped a page, and let the soft music play as he read.  Just when he turned the page, the piece of paper managed to place a small cut on his finger.

The small male winced a bit, before climbing out of bed to look for a bandage.  He walked over to a drawer, and opened it up, rummaging to find their box of bandages.

Yoongi looked back curiously when he felt a breeze, and the room getting darker.  His candles went out, but he didn't know where the breeze came from.  His windows were closed, and he didn't turn the fan on.

"It's probably just my imagination."

The boy then heard footsteps coming from downstairs.  He gulped nervously, and decided to investigate.  He was already questioning his actions when he was almost at the bottom of the stairs.

He tried to flip the light switch for the living room, but it sadly wasn't working either.  Yoongi mentally face-palmed once he realized he could've used one of the candles in his room for light.  It was too late when he was met face to face with a dark figure, and what looked to be wings on it's back.

The boy lost balance, and his back hit the wall behind him.  A burst of fear rushed through him as he saw the figure get closer to him.  Yoongi felt one of his hands being pulled away from his chest, and stared up at the figure in fear.  He couldn't see anything, but the bright red eyes staring right at him.

The figure brought his finger to his mouth, and gently sucked on the cut.  Yoongi then began shaking a bit as he saw the wings wrapping around him too, then a voice was heard.

"Hey!  Tae, I wanted to get him first!"

The wings folded on it's back, as a pair of arms were being wrapped around Yoongi's waist.

"Back off he's mine."

Yoongi's eyes flicker between the two figures in fear, he couldn't see them since it was night, and the lights weren't working.

The weight on his body was pulled off of him, and the blue-haired boy looked up to see a taller figure holding the other up by the back of the neck.

"You're scaring him you little bitch."

Yoongi inched to the hallway as the three figures were distracted by their argument.  He got up, and ran down the hallway, slipping and hitting his knee against the floor, but getting back up to run.

The three figures stared at the human in silent.  The oldest smacked the one earlier in the head.

"Oh, look what you did-."

Yoongi ran up the stairs thinking about why he chose to run upstairs instead of trying to run out the door.  He turned his head around to see that they weren't following him.

The human managed to bump into something, and was surprised when it wrapped their arms around his waist keeping him up.  It whispered in his ear:

"Why are you running little one?"

The boy ended up fainting in his arms, leaving the taller figure surprised.

"Namjoon.  Did you really manage to break him just by touching him?  Can't say I'm surprised, disappointed, but not surprised."

"Okay, fuck you.  If you were in my place, he probably would've fainted from looking at your face.  Try blaming Tae down there, he scared the boy the most."

~~~

I don't know if I should do this one or not.  The idea came when I woke up (which was less than 4 hours ago) and I didn't plan it all the way through yet.  I might just write, and see how far it'll go, and maybe ask for ideas when I get a writer's block.  Welp, who knows.