00: Taken

"Princess." One of the maids walked in and poked her head around the wall into Princess's room to check that she was sleeping to find her gone.

"Princess!?" She frantically runs around the room pulling her covers forward to see if she was under her blanket hiding. No princess there.

"Princess where are you stop hiding!" She opens the closet. Still no princess. She takes it upon herself to ring the bell.

"The princess is missing!" She hollers running down the hallways of the palace and ending up at the throne room where her parents sit.

"Mrs Yoon what is wrong?" The Queen asks.
"I went to check on the princess but she's gone!" The king eyes grow wide with panic and anger.

"Alert the knights immediately!" He roars, ordering maids around. Everyone is frantically running around spreading the word of The princess's absence.

One boy heard the news and felt confused. One of the knight's sons who also sleeps here, Jinhwan.

"Dad where is Y/n?" He asks chasing after his dad.

"We don't know." He answers bluntly wanting to get on with his job.
"Will she come back?"
"Listen son we don't know but I'm going out to find her stay here and go to bed I will be back soon."

Jinhwan's dad never found the princess. Jinhwan trained to become a knight like his dad and never gave up on looking for his best friend.

—————————————
So like I just thought of this earlier and idk if I like it or not so yeah