A Cindrella Story

Hi my name is Dylan Beverly Jordan's and yes I am a girl. Yes, I know Dylan, that is a boy's name well my parents were told they were having a boy and when my mom had me the nurse told them that I was a girl so they deiced to name me Dylan because that what they were going to name the "boy" that was me. I know I am Ranting let's move on. About after a couple of months after having me my mom got the news that she had cancer. She died 2 years later leaving me with my dad. He moved on because he knew that is what she would have wanted. He lost his job 2 months after my mom's funeral so he opened up a music store. The store was a huge hit! We sold instruments, gave lessons to kids too. I love it there growing up in-till my dad met the devil women Emily Anderson. She is rude, mean and just a bitch. Well, my dad married her, yup. Oh and it gets worse he passed away in a car crash which makes Emily in charged of me. I have to do everything for her and she took my dad's hard work on the music store and changed everything. The walls are pink with picture's of her all around but the worst part is my evil step sisters.  She has them put on shows everyday for everyone. I had to something to put in my ears because they are so bad. LOSERS think they are going places, news flash is so coming there way.

I have blond hair that goes to my mid-back, and brown eyes. Nothing spacial really. I am what you call the losers and geeks of high school because I am smart and nobody gives a crap about me but I do have friends. Only 2 two but they are the best and I could not ask for anyone better.

My first friend is Tammy. She has black hair and green eyes. She dresses crazy I guess you could say. She wears some....... ummmmmmmmm, oh my god, she dressing weird but one day I know she will be a famous fashion designer.

Than there is Racheal. She has red hair and green eyes. She is really smart. A total nerd with the baggy clothes, big glasses and running shoes. People make fun of her but she does not take crap from anyone that is one thing about her I love.

I have been talking to this guy for about 1 and half months now. It is a program were people who are going to the same college you are get a random phone number and e-mail to get to know the people you are going to be going t school with next year. The guy I got goes to the same school has me. No I have not met him and I really want to but at the same time don't. If I meet him he may never want to talk to me again because he is upset about who it is. Nobody wants to be around a loser like me and that is how it is and will always be. "Sigh"

Extra Info#

Hobbies: Working ( Emily makes her work all the time), singing, playing guitar, drums, piano,dancing, hanging out with Tammy and Rachael,

Likes: Music, her parents, singing, dancing, making fun of Sophia and Missy "Singing" ( those are her evil step sister), having fun when she has time, French Fries, White chocolate, red roses.

Dislikes: Emily, Missy, Sophia, sluts, gerks, homework, school, tanning beds, strawberry jam.

-Is a senior in high school

-wants to go away to New York for college so she can get away from Emily and everyone.

-has an 99% grade point average

-Is a very good at singing and playing the guitar.