o n e

Kate's Backstory:

This is Kate. She's your typical 17 year old girl. She recently started attending Addison high. Due to bullying problems at her last one. She still gets bullied at Addison high but not near as much. She is addicted to her phone and is obsessed with boys.

Parker's Backstory:

This is Parker. He is one of the hottest guys in school. He has every girl in schools number. He is also known as the baddest boy in school. He has a new girl on his arm every week. Never had a real relationship, and probably never will.

———————————————————
Kate's POV:
I wake up to the sound of my alarm screeching in my ears. I bury my ears under my pillows trying to ignore the annoying racket that won't go away. I hit the snooze button and roll back over. 15 minutes later and I hear it again. "Agh." I turn off my alarm and take my blankets off my warm body.

I step onto my cold floor and run over to my bathroom. I strip down and jump into my shower. The warm water against my skin feels so good. If I could stay in there for hours without end I totally would. I grab my towel off of the rack and wrap it around my body.

I go over to my sink and brush my damp hair. I finish brushing my hair and I'm now almost completely dry. I go over to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day. I grab my extremely oversized adidas sweatshirt and my ripped jeans.

I put my clothes on and walk downstairs for some breakfast. As soon as I open my door I am greeted with the sweet smell of bacon and eggs. I run down the stairs and slip on the second to last stair. "Kate!" My mom yelled at me. "I'm sorry, you know I'm clumsy!" I said back. "You could have broken something, and we do not have the money right now to pay for your hospital bills!" She yelled at me. "I know momma I'm sorry." I said.

I walk over to the island where a plate is made for me. I pick up my fork and dig into my eggs. "Mmm! These are so delicious." I said to my mom. "Thanks hun." She said kissing me on the cheek. She removes the plate from infront of me. "Hey!! I wasn't done with that!" I said reaching for the plate. "You're going to be late." She said putting the plate on the counter.

I run upstairs to my room and grab my car keys. I walk down the stairs and out the door to my car. I throw my book bag on the passengers seat and drive away.