"MY REVENGE"

"Never have I thought of reaching this place.All my dreams turned to reality.I have everything that I wanted.It's greate to have everything you've worked for."

That's what they all say.All of them are hypocrites,tryin to escape the judgement of the public's eyes.But,they can't fool me.I know how they got their positions.If only I could expose what I know.But now is not the right time.I still have to prove something.

I used to be in that position,the greatest prize in the world.But now,here in dump not even remembered,already misunderstood.I'm justa a victim of thei judgemental world,never did any harm,just misunderstood.

If you wan to invest,I would be glad to see you.If you don't have anythin good to say,don't dare cross my way.That's just how it goes.The circulation continues.

When you are rich,everybody want to get a piece of you.All of them wants to pull you down.Being hot in public's eyes is critical.You can't afford to make mistakes,or else,you'll find yourself swimming in the mud.That's wha happened to me.I wasn't careful.One dash of stain blew everything.It was hard to face the truth.I am down,trouble,nothing.

What should I say? I should have everything back.

"Mr.Thompson,Do you remember me?"

"How could I forget the company's thief?"

"I'm just a victim of your greed.You made me do it."

"You wanted it,right? Only that you made a wrong move."

"I don't deserve this! You have to pay!"

"You can't do nothing now! It's too late!"

It was all blak as I remembered.The next thing that I saw was a man covered in his own blood.Did I succeed? I think so! but no one should find out.I am close to what I truely deserve.

      "TIME IS UP.IT'S MY TURN."