Part 1

"Bae do you want to go to a party with me tonight?" Your boyfriend Taylor texted you."Sure what time are you gonna pick me up?" You texted him back excited."Umm around 7 cause it's 2 hours away""okay" you texted back.You had 2 hours to get ready so you started getting ready.You took a shower and shaved.

You picked out your outfit which was a black strapless bodycon dress with black heels. You went to go put on your jewelry and make up then do your hair. You did kinda dark make up and wore black earrings,a black heart necklace,and a black rose ring.

"Honk!" "honk!" You heard Taylor's black range rover outside of your house. You grabbed your black clutch and went outside."You look beautiful y/n!" Taylor said as you got in the car."Thanks!You're not looking bad yourself."I said.

After 30 minutes of driving in silence Taylor pulls over and says something."God dammit y/n I can't stand it anymore!You look so sexy in that dress and my pants are really tight right now.I can't take it anymore I need you now." Taylor knew you were always scared to have sex cause people say it hurts a lot."Baby.."you were saying but Taylor interrupted you saying "We can wait if you want to cause I know you're scared.""Baby.""But if you're willing to I'll be gentle I promise.""Baby I'm ready okay." You said with a smile.Taylor leaned and started to kiss you passionately.

As it started to heat up onto a make out session Taylor climbed over to my seat and you reclined the seat back so that Taylor was hovering over you."Lets go to the back seats okay." Taylor as he started to move your seat back to the way it was originally."Okay babe." You said moving to the back seat and laying down.Taylor came back there with you and hovered over you.He then started kissing your neck giving you hickeys and love bites.You took off his shirt and admired his toned abs.He then took off your dress leaving you in your bra and thong. He stared at your body for awhile.You took off his pants and saw a bulge in his boxer briefs.

"Wait do you have a condom?"I said getting scared."Yes I do babe I came prepared." he said with a smirk.Damn the smirk killed me."Babe I want you now."I said getting wet."Mkay baby." he said with smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hahaha I'm evil I'm making you guys wait hahaha it sucks though cause I'm not even good at these so but I'll either do 2 right now or tomorrow morning.