TORN INTO PIECES

Dear readers,

This book might have some grammar mistakes if you do find any please don't mind, this is also my first book on watt pad

Hope you enjoy😉

N3RDIICHIXX

⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬⚬

🇺🇸SHENAE'S POV🇺🇸

"Get up honey" said a familiar voice coming from the left side of me. I slowly opened my eyes to see who was there, sure enough it was mum.

"Hurry up and get ready it's 8:34 you need to get ready for your new high school otherwise it'll be detention on the first day" she warned again. She walked out of the room and I quickly ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth then back to my bedroom, changed into my clothes I chose one of my favourite tops and I also wore denim jeans put my black beanie saying OBEY I decide to leave my hair out, I slipped on my converse.

Then I quickly ran to the kitchen grabbed a pop tart then I ran towards the door ..."bye mum" I shouted as I waved at her, I was guessing she was in her bedroom so I couldn't be bothered running all the way there. As I walked out of the door I saw another girl who looked like my age. She looked so attractive and elegant but I decided not to walk up to her, just when I was about to say hi one of her friends came out of the door. So I just stood there looking...more like staring at them like an idiot. I was hoping they would notice me and say hi but they were to busy talking to each other as they walked away, so I decided to walk by my self as I was walking I felt quite nervous moving into a new high school becuase I didn't even have a slight chance of which classes I would be attending and to make matters worse I didn't even know what time I need to attend a class, to me this was all confusing it was like an ant trying to find its way out of a jar.

When I reached to this "NEW HIGHSCHOOL" of mine I was like just great :( becuase the school was so big and there were so many new people that looked mean, I think I would definitely not fit in. I turned around I was so shocked to see a guy push another guy down the floor whilst the rest of the people were taking photos and videos and if they hadn't uploaded it on youtube already I would be extremely surprised, this was only the first day god knows what would happen next.

"RINGGGGGG" went the loud school bell, leaving me blocking my ears. I was like OMG is this the only bell they have here becuase if they do then they should really change things. I was more worried about my class then I was about the stupid school bell when I looked around everyone one was rushing to there class, I started giggling a bit when I looked at everyone run becuase they looked like some headless chickens from another planet running around to find there section.

OMG I totally forgot about my class when I saw people running and then this big teacher walked towards my. Now I know why people were running around like that. "What is your name young girl" the teacher questioned, YOUNG GIRL did I really look that young?? "U-UM my name is Shenae" I answered I looked around the first minute it was a bunch of aliens screaming and then the next minute it is dead silent.

"What are you doing here?" She asked "where's your class" "do you want to go to the principals office" she asked all at once. GURL PUH-LEEZE can't you see I'm lost! I said to her but I said it inside my head so I just said that I was lost and I was new in this high school. She then told me to follow her as she leads me to my first class of the day luckily she didn't talk about sending me to the principals office becuase I'm not those types of girls that talk back to people and especially if it was my first day.

While I was walking I was thinking about how I will get along in this school becuase to me I think it's a bunch of crap! And I'm guessing there's some other girls like me that are suffering from the same problem. I decided not to think about making new friends yet! Becuase I don't usually find friends on the first day, for me it's family thing