Meeting Kendall Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Kendall. I'm 16 years old and I'm one of the biggest stars in america. I have my own tv show, I sing, & I just came out with my own movie. I have over 10 million followers on Instagram and Twitter and I'm constantly mobbed by fans. I have long straight brown hair with tan skin, and blue eyes. I'm 5'4 and about 110 pounds. I live in a huge house in California with my parents and my older brother named Josh. People say my life is perfect but people don't understand the pressure it takes. I love being famous and all but it gets annoying because I never have any privacy to my life and I just can't be normal. My new album is about to be released and I'm about to go on tour this fall. It's the beginning of the summer and I'm ready to have a great time.

"Hey mom!" I say coming down the stairs.

"Hey honey. Will you walk down to the market and get some potatoes for dinner?" my mom asked.

I lived in a really big house but the town was pretty small. there was a mall, a market, a pool, and lots of other things to do but not many people got around. Nobody knew where I lived. The paparazzi are always trying to follow me and figure it out but they always end up getting lost.

"Sure mom". I slipped on my shoes and walked out the door. The market was only five minutes away so I could walk there. I wasn't really worried about people seeing me. So I didn't hesitate when I walked into the store. I walked to the very back and got four potatoes for dinner. I went to the cashier and paid for them. I grabbed the bag and walked out the door. BAM!

I found my self on the ground and was really confused I look up and see four cute boys standing above me.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" asked one kid helping me up.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess. I said while rubbing my head. What happened?" I asked.

"We were riding in the grocery cart and you walked out in front of us. We kinda hit you." said the one.

"Oh well I think I'm fi" I say while getting interrupted

"Are you Kendall Walker?" He shouted.

"Ssshhh, I don't want everyone running over here and screaming." I say to them.

"So you are?" they asked.

"Yes I am." I said quietly.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you. I'm Nash, this is Cameron, this is Carter, and this this Hayes. The one that hit you." He said.

Holy crap. Nash Grier? Cameron Dallas? Carter Reynolds? Hayes Grier? I mean I was kinda mad that they hit me but my all means I will totally forgive them. I didn't wanna freak out so I just acted cool about it.

"Oh it's nice to meet you to." I say calmly.

"Well do you want us to give you a ride home? I mean it's the least we could do says Cam?"

"Sure!" I say.

I get in the car and they drive me to my house. I rode in the back with Hayes and Carter. Nash and Cameron rode in the front. The car ride was a little awkward because Hayes kept on looking at me. We didn't really talk a lot. I always thought Hayes was cute just because we were the same age and stuff. I decided to break the silence.

"So do you guys live around here? "I ask.

"I live in North Caroline but I gonna be here for summer until the fall when school starts." says Hayes. He was seriously so cute. Every time I looked at him I found something I loved about him.

HAYES P.O.V.

I couldn't believe I hit Kendall Walker with a grocery cart. Like what the hell was I thinking. I felt really bad after it happened. We gave her a ride home and we talked a bit. She was so nice and funny and I really wanted to get to know her better. I couldn't stop looking at her. She has such a gorgeous smile and the most beautiful blue eyes. We finally got to Kendall's house and it was huge. I got Kendall's number and I knew for sure that I wanted to hang out with her this summer.

"Bye guys thanks for driving my home!" She yelled.

"Your welcome! See ya!" I say.

KENDALL'S P.O.V.

I walked in the door and give the potatoes to my mom. She makes dinner quickly and we eat all of it up. After dinner I go upstairs & FaceTime my best friend Maddie. I tell her to come over so she does. I get in the shower and as soon as I get out maddie is there.

"You're never gonna guess who I met today." I say anxiously.

"Who did you meet?"

"Nash & Hayes Grier, Carter Reynolds, & Cameron Dallas!" I scream.

we both freaked started freaking out because we watch there vines all the time. Maddie & me didn't stay up to late but we just decided to have a chill night & watch movies just us girls.
My head was feeling a lot better but I decided to go to sleep. I wonder if I'll hang out with the boys tomorrow