Part 1

My friends and I went camping for the weekend. But we decided to go home. We started to gather our stuff. Yasmin packed our supplies while Chesney packed leftover food. I got all the tents down. We went camping in woods. It was only 30 minutes away from where we live. It was 10:15am so we should be home by 11. I have fun with my friends. I really enjoy camping and being outdoors. These woods are my favorite. I remember coming when I was a little girl with my family. It is so beautiful out here accept for at night. It can be creepy. But probably the animals.
Anyway, we headed up the path back to my car. Now the path is pretty long. But we could handle it. We are used to it. "Hey guys, want to come over for a drink?" I said as we are walking. "Sure" Yasmin said. "what are we having.. Coke, Dr Pepper, Fanta!" Chesney said laughing at me. "no.... It is going to be something different" I said. "I was thinking.... some grape wine." I said smiling at them. "Great! Sounds like a good idea!" Chesney said. We are almost at the end of the path.
Suddenly someone ran across the path we were walking on. We all jumped and looked back. But we saw no one. "what was that?" Yasmin asked. "probably just someone who is just playing around, trying to freak us out" I asked. We all laughed and decided to forget about it. Even though it was very strange. So we finally made it to the car and got in.
Chesney got in the front sit of the car. She turned on the radio and started singing. Yasmin started swaying. I just laughed. I love being with my friends. They are very funny. I can't wait to get home, we are going to have a great time.