°vierundfünfzig°

Maynard

(2 days later)

(2 days later)

I'm alive. Yes I'm alive. They did wound me but not enough strength to kill me. My pack. I don't know what happened to them. I can't smell their scent anymore. Are they dead? I sigh getting out of the bed from my small little cabin I been staying in to regain strength. I grabbed my coat and boots putting them on then walk outside smelling the trees and grass.

I made my way back to pack house to see if they are dead or alive. Everything was swirling in my mind. Where is Tim? Where is Patrick? Where is everyone? What happened? Why they attacked us? Melanie said she was staying with me. Where is Melanie? Is she looking for me?

Finally I arrived at the pack house. I looked at the mansion that was all damaged. The door was wide open letting crows in. "Somebody dead"I ran inside seeing the living room covered in blood. Bodies on the ground dead while the crows eat their flesh. Tears fell from my eyes as I look at the bodies. These were my warriors. Once the warriors are dead, the pack must of left or dead as well.

I made my way upstairs to Melanie room smelling the scent of death. "NO!!"I cried. I followed the crow to the closet and seen a body laying down. A jacket covering the face. I raised the jacket up seeing nobody else but Patrick. He had blood coming from his neck. I looked at the neck seeing bite marks. Melanie didn't do this. Her fangs ain't that big to even puncture his artery.

I have to dig up his grave. Patrick did everything for this pack. Hunts, protected them, and even me. He was my best friend.

Later

After digging up Patrick grave, I turn into my wolf to sniff out the pack. I sniff the ground smelling their scent going towards the river. They escaped. I ran towards the river fast as I can. I can't let them be out in the open like that.

I made it to the pack who all looked sick and tired. I turn back in to my human form shaking my head. "Maynard!"I turn around seeing Tim and Jeremy.

"God I missed y'all"I hugged Tim and Jeremy. "What happened? What did they do?"

"Once you distracted Averett and Cullen. Mufusa didn't attack us, he let us go and attacked our warriors. I don't know about Patrick"Tim said.

"Patrick dead"I said. "I just buried his body"

"God no"Tim cried. "I thought he was right behind me fighting"

"I found him in Melanie room. Probably needed help from her but didn't make it. She laid the jacket on his face"I said.

"What now? We can't keep the pack out in the open like this"Jeremy said.

"We can't take them back to the pack house. They might come back for this territory"I said.

"So we have to leave again. Move on"Tim said.

"Yes"I said.

"We can't move on, look at them Maynard"Tim said looking at the pack. "We are all wounded"

"Children are sick"Jeremy said.

I sigh heavily. "Fine. Just need some lookouts"I said.

"What about you? Are you hurt?"Tim ask.

"No, but I need to find Melanie"I said.

"Forget her! She started this shit!"Jeremy yelled. I looked at him with a mean mug growling at him.

"She wanted to end this shit between her father!! She didn't want this!!"I yelled back. "I'm going look for. Stay here and watch the pack, if something doesn't look right or feel right. Move the pack to the trees"

"Please be careful Maynard. Your the only one they counting on"Tim said.

"I'll be back"I said. I turn into my wolf and took off from pack. I have to find Melanie.

Maybe this shit can end once she become my Luna.