In happy Expectations (Husband!Phichit X Female!Pregnant!Reader)

You sat there, watching your Husband skate while you thought of how he might react when he heard that he is going to be a Father. Phichit has married you after the accidental Death of your former Husband Yuuri Katsuki and you had decided then to skate together with him. Phichit was very caring and he understood that you needed a Break when you started to feel sick every Morning. You were riped out of your Thoughts when you hear the Audience cheer, so Phichit has finished his Performance and left the Ice. You also cheered when you heard that he has won the Goldmedal. When the Victory-Ceremony was over, you waited for him outside of the great Ice Skating-Hall. “Congratulations, Darling!” You wrapped your Arms around Phichits Neck and kissed him on his Cheek, when he came out of the Hall accompanied by Coach Celestino. “Thank you, (your 1st Name).” Phichit said wearing a broad Grin on his Face and lifted you up a bit.”Please be careful, I have to tell you that I know now why I felt sick every Morning.” “Yes, I want to know it too, but let us go Home first.” he answered. “Of course, let's go. Good by Coach!“ You said waving at Coach Celestino, who smiled back at the Two of you, and went Home with your Husband to tell him what the Reason of your Morning Sickness was.

When the Two of you entered your Apartment, Phichit helped you to get out of your Winter Jacket and you went into the Living Room, where you sat down on a comfortable Couch and waited there for him. “What is it, what do you want to tell me?“ he asked while he came in and took a Seat besides you. “Well… first I have to say that Victor wanted that I see a Doctor, he made an Appointment for me and accompanied me.” You gulped but Phicht still sat there, smiling at you, looking into your (your Eye Color) Eyes. After a While you continued:”... Uhum, you're going to be a Father, I am pregnant for about 3 Weeks now.”  Phichit just sat there with his grey Eyes open wide. “I… I can't believe it, I will be a Father. There is a new living Being growing inside of my Wifes Belly, and it's my Child.” You looked at your Husband and sighed in Relief. Phichit rolled up your Shirt and kissed your Belly. “Daddy loves you, little Child.” he whispered and you giggled feeling happy. Suddenly you realized something. “I thought you might be angry and you don't want that Child so I keept it secret for the past 3 Weeks.” You started to cry. “Hey, why should I be angry? This Child is the Best that ever could happen to us, it will bind us stronger together.” Phichit kissed your Lips and you hugged him. “I am sorry.” you said looking in Phichits Face. “That's okay, I will always love you, (your 1st Name) and our Child!”

You were relieved and happy, having such a nice and caring Husband like Phichit. When he participates in a Competition you always accompanied him, even when your Pregnancy start to show. When it came to the monthly Appointment for an Ultrasound-Examination, Phichit took a Day off the Training to accompany you to see the Doctor. “Ah, welcome, I have awaited you, Mrs. (your 1st Name) Katsuki-Chulanont. Please come and lay down.” the Doctor, a nice Women, commanded you to do, when Phichit and you entered the Room. You did as you were told to and rolled up your Shirt after Phichit has helped you to get out of your Winter Jacket. “Just relax now, it will be a little bit cold when I put on the Gel.” the Doctor said and you moaned when you felt it. Phichit stood besides you and observed the whole Procedure. “Here it is, growing healthy for a 3 Month Baby.” the Doctor said, showing you and Phichit your unborn Child. “I feel so happy, that's my, uhum I mean our Child that you carry inside you.” Phichit smiled when he helped you to clean up your Belly. After that you rolled down your Shirt and Phichit helped you to put on your Winter Jacket. The Two of you said Goodbye to the Doctor and left the Hospital.

“What should we do now? “ Phichit asked you and after you thought about it you answered:” Let's go Home, I am tired.” Phichit nodded and the Two of you went Home. When you arrived at Home you put of your Winter Jacket and sat down on the Couch, Phichit followed after a few Minutes. You laid your Head down on Phichits Shoulder who has sat down on the Couch beside you. Phichit sighed and carefully stroked your Belly. “It will be great when we have our little Baby around, (your 1st Name). When our Baby is born I will take a Break to help you take Care of our Child.” Phichit was very determined so it won't make Sense to talk him out of it. You were really lucky that he was around after the Death of your first Husband, Yuuri Katsuki and when the two of you decided to marry you took a Double Name in Honour of the Man you fell in Love with your very 1st Time. So you became Mrs.(your 1st Name)Katsuki-Chulanont.