Jacksepticeye

Jack was loud. EXTREMELY loud. He had always been very outgoing, but now he was hiding something bigger than himself. He had kissed a guy and he kinda enjoyed it. Nobody else knew about this. He had only ever dated girls and was now "single" to the internet. Even tho he wasn't really. He had videos to film and places to be. He couldn't deal with all that comes with telling others the news, and besides that, he was kinda scared, not that everyone would hate him. He just was scared of heartbreak. When they had kissed that one night at the cafe Jack had felt something new. Something he had never felt before. A feeling of love, happiness, and a reluctance for it to end. All these things and more mixing together made the feeling all the more enjoyable. He hadn't seen the guy he had kissed in a few weeks now, but they had texted a few times since then, each text a little awkward. They hadn't officially said they were dating to each other, but the guy had kissed Jack, Jack didn't kiss him, which means that there must have been some sort of wanting in there somewhere. Plus, Jack had highly enjoyed it, more than he had enjoyed anyone else he had kissed in the pass. He wanted it. He yearned for it in a way. He missed the guys soothing voice, his jokes, he missed him. He couldn't stand the thought of being without him much longer.

"Hey Mark.."