Introduction

Hennessy Chiron Stevens-Udaku wasn't stupid by a long shot. Her IQ of 140 made her damn near a genius and reading between the lines was her specialty. So it was no surprise that she was the first to pick up on her husband's strange behavior. What started out as a family vacation to Amsterdam had turned into a live game of cat and mouse, her seventh wife, Charlie Jade being the mouse. Erik had gone out every night for a week straight, promising to bring back Charlie, but always coming back empty handed and smelling like sin and regret. Ryley checked his accounts, noticing that he had been spending 500 euros each night that he was out "searching". On night number eight, Hennessy had had enough. Clad in all black, she stealthily slid into the back of his black Range Rover, determined to find out exactly what the hell her husband was up to.
When the truck stopped, Hennessy noticed the location immediately.
"What the fuck does this nigga need with a prostitute?" she questioned as she watched him make his way across the street. She quickly and quietly slipped out before he could lock her in the truck and made her way inside behind him. The dim lighting of the club allowed her to slip into the booth behind him unnoticed, but her anger was steadily rising. He knew more than anyone how much she hated being lied to and here he was sitting his stubby fingered ass in club waiting for a private show when he was supposed to be looking for their estranged wife.
Before she was able to release the wrath of Hennessy Chiron, the gate behind the glass lifted and the space was filled with neon purple light. Almost instantly, Erik was stuck. It was as though the woman behind the glass had him in an unbreakable trance, which awakened an emotion in Hennessy that she'd never experienced. In their entire 10 year relationship he'd never once looked at her with such awe and reverence and the green-eyed monster was quickly taking over her controlled state. Her short girl rage was diminished when he finally spoke.
"You still doing this shit Charlie?"
Hennessy's head snapped up, finally allowing herself to look at the woman behind the glass. It was indeed their lucky number seven, but she'd never seen her this way before. Clad in a crystal bikini that accentuated her chocolate skin perfectly, she looked ethereal. The diamonds of her necklace danced in the beautifully in the purple lighting and just like Erik, Hennessy found herself stuck.
The two ladies' eyes connected and a sly smile crept on Charlie's face. She decided to put on a show for her beloved wife, seeing how curious she looked at the moment. She danced ever so seductively, effectively wasting 10 of the 15 minutes Erik had been allotted before she finally spoke.
"Call me King," she stated.
Erik's jaw clenched. He hated when anyone tried to challenge him for dominance and lately all of his wives seemed to be doing so.
"I'm not saying that shit," he spat, anger clearly rising.
"Fine," Charlie remarked, pushing a button behind the glass that made the gate begin to rise, ending the session earlier than expected.
"Shit!" he cursed before storming out of the club.
Hennessy watched him pace back and forth outside from her spot in her booth. She was about to follow him outside before he made his way back in. He inserted his card into the slot and waited for the gate to be lowered. He spoke before she got the chance to push the button again.
"King Jade," he gritted out, eyes fixed on hers.
"Again," she barked back.
"King Jade," he repeated with no hesitation.
"One more time," she replied with a giggle.
"KING JADE," he yelled, his deep voice reverberating off the walls.
"Good boy. Now was that so hard?" she teased.
Erik kissed his teeth in annoyance.
"So you coming or what?"
"Give me 30 minutes."
Erik turned to walk out of the club, but Hennessy couldn't move. She stared at Charlie like the goddess that she was. When she finally regained her composure, she only spoke two words.
"Teach me."